Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The gameplay vids posted in here to try to prove a point are dead ass hilarious

You can do way more involved/complicated shyt in a movie game like Horizon :mjpls:
No, you can't. Like, literally, it's not comparable in that aspect. Like, not even close. Remember I said in that aspect, cause Horizon is dope ASF and 2 ain't out on PC yet so I can't speak on that, but in the things HZ has in common with SF, it's legitimately not comparable.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No, you can't. Like, literally, it's not comparable in that aspect. Like, not even close. Remember I said in that aspect, cause Horizon is dope ASF and 2 ain't out on PC yet so I can't speak on that, but in the things HZ has in common with SF, it's legitimately not comparable.

Play 2 then brother.

The combat in that shyt objectively is miles ahead of anything you could possibly do in Starfield. NVM the enemy AI isn't completely braindead. Its really no comparison. I know the focus of starfield isn't great gameplay/combat but nikkas posting mid trying to prove a point so here we are.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
f3Di4tb.png

I cant even rep you my guy :russ: damn it

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We get it, Starfield is your favorite game ever. It’s just that some of us and reviews don’t agree with you. It’s cool. Enjoy the game

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They not in here to have a real conversation, they blissful in their ignorance, it’s pointless talking to these clowns

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Play 2 then brother.

The combat in that shyt objectively is miles ahead of anything you could possibly do in Starfield. NVM the enemy AI isn't completely braindead. Its really no comparison
The combat is completely different and not comparable, they have nothing in common. The communication with other characters and NPC's however are very similar, HZ is miles behind in that aspect. It's also miles behind in exploration. Literally light years smaller in scale lol.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They not in here to have a real conversation, they blissful in their ignorance, it’s pointless talking to these clowns
Yet you’re still in here trying to claim your opinion is a fact

That’s the definition of clown behavior

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The combat is completely different and not comparable, they have nothing in common. The communication with other characters and NPC's however are very similar, HZ is miles behind in that aspect. It's also miles behind in exploration. Literally light years smaller in scale lol.

Is it really though? Starfield is big yes, but its a lot of empty space for space sake. this may be a hot take but scale just for the sake of scale is useless to me. How is the combat completely different :dead: they both 3rd person shooters with light rpg elements.