Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have a PC plenty capable of playing this game. Just like you I have other games I'd rather finish before booting Starfield up.

Have you started yet?
Don’t matter what you have.

you said you have not played the game but have now spent over 100 posts saying “the game isn’t as good as it was hyped up to be.”

Nasty work :scust:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see a single commercial on TV, and I didn't start to see ads about the game until a few days before release, and ONLY on YouTube. You are intertwined into the gaming community, I am as well, although I don't play shyt like the Souls games and I don't like games with combat and exploration like BG3. You purposely went to read from other people who were anticipating the game, and literally 90% of them are saying 8-10. So who the fukk overhyped it, and who is telling you they are disappointed in it. I only seen hype amongst people on here, nowhere else pre release. Now I see commentary on this shyt everywhere.

nikkas know it's an agenda with those scores, but let's say it's not. The game is a huge success and will definitely be a game people are playing 10+ years down the line. BG3 is not on that level.
How would you know BG3 is not on "that" level. You yourself admit your bias. Why does your opinion supersede everyone else's?

Y'all are in #sambles simply because some folks don't like the game as much as you.

That's wild behavior, word to Meach

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t matter what you have.

you said you have not played the game but have now spent over 100 posts saying “the game isn’t as good as it was hyped up to be.”

Nasty work :scust:
Have you started the game yet?

It was hyped when people were talking about "this game is minimum a 95" it'll be the GOTY, etc

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Have you started the game yet?
How can you tell me a game that you haven’t played is not that good?

Why do you care to dispel the excitement of the people that actually played and enjoy the game?

This whole thread is corny, y’all negative opinions are not credible because either you only played a few hours or non at all.

Again can’t you find something better to do with your time than to continue to try to paint a negative picture of a game you don’t like?
How old are y’all?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How can you tell me a game that you haven’t played is not that good?

Why do you care to dispel the excitement of the people that actually played and enjoy the game?

This whole thread is corny, y’all negative opinions are not credible because either you only played a few hours or non at all.

Again can’t you find something better to do with your time than to continue to try to paint a negative picture of a game you don’t like?
How old are y’all?
Man calm down. I never claimed to be some reputable source for video game reviews.

These serious take nikkas are corny as hell. We in here joking

Quit crying and get back to ship building or whatever you like doing in Starfield

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stan’s in here
theater-arts-circus.gif

Chill out, we just playin :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I come here to watch you folks spend time and energy hating on a game you don't enjoy. Just like I don't have to defend the game, you don't have to keep this thread alive if you dislike it.

I played 30 hours of Elden Ring before deciding it's not my thing. I won't bash the game, but I'll mention what I liked. It's still a good game, just not for me.

The point is, many people love Starfield, but a vocal minority wants more. What's the plan now? Keep posting negative reviews and glitches to persuade others to see your perspective?

This whole thread is pointless because a lot of y’all critics came in with a bias on what you wanted and are too upset it didn’t go the way you gossip envisioned it to give the game a fair try. If you put half the time into the game that you put into this thread then you would have realized it’s a very good game

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They in here arguing while not playing that "10/10" game. These guys hurt and delusional.

:mjlol:
nikkas keep saying this, and pointing to the game thread, saying nobody is playing the game, and arguing with nikkas that are actually in the game thread too, saying they are 20-50+ hours in, then saying the game is failing, when it's the 3rd most played game in the world, as an exclusive, boggles my mind.

None if that shyt is based on reality :heh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikkas keep saying this, and pointing to the game thread, saying nobody is playing the game, and arguing with nikkas that are actually in the game thread too, saying they are 20-50+ hours in, then saying the game is failing, when it's the 3rd most played game in the world, as an exclusive, boggles my mind.

None if that shyt is based on reality :heh:
You came in here to argue with us. Don't be upset some folks don't share the same opinion as you.

:mjlol: