Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A person purchased the game then came to discuss their experince :hula: 1.1K posts searching looking and sharing any and everything possibly negative about a game you have no intention on playing. Sharing review scores from this dude
ihjokxtp1kd61.png

The fact that you think these two things are the same shows how fukkin crazy you weirdos really are.
Is that Jim?

fukk happened?
:mjtf:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So, "game of the generation" meme got me curious.

I tried to use the Coli search feature to see how many times Xbrehs called this the game of the generation.

Aye yo... :mjlol:

I don't think I found one xbox stan calling it that.

That makes this thread that much funnier to most nikkas enjoying Starfield.

Goofy nikka Circlejerk thread is crazy work. :dead:

Leasy right before the Starfield conference …. He really thought this shyt was about to change course of gaming :laff:
The last week Sony will be the perceive leaders of next generation gaming :wow:

Leasy after finding out some moron traded their Ps5 in for Xbox Series Trash :laff:
Dude said enough of this Ponie shyt... I want to play the best game this generation

Meach’s newest recruit
I care about objectively when it comes to this game because its good enough to make me feel like I need to defend it.. I don’t get caught up with console wars. Starfield the most immersive game of this generation easily.

I can keep going if you’d like Brother Presidential

I encourage everyone to go look at the early pages of that Starfield OT thread. These nikkaz really thought they had the gift :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Leasy right before the Starfield conference …. He really thought this shyt was about to change course of gaming :laff:

Leasy after finding out some moron traded their Ps5 in for Xbox Series Trash :laff:

Meach’s newest recruit

I encourage everyone to go look at the early pages of that Starfield OT thread. These nikkaz really thought they had the gift :mjlol:
Keep going.

2 nikkas had you make this thread?

Nah, keep going, please.lmao

Edit:

I mean keep scouring. :skip:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
So as y'all can see from my post count in here I haven't really been keeping track with the fukkery, so I'm not sure what is being discussed here. Are y'all laughing because there are people that don't see it as GOTG? because objectively it's a great game and we all know that 7 is horse shyt. No way in hell is it 10/10 either but it is definitely a hit.

Has there EVER been a time a game as good as this one got joked on because it wasn't the greatest game in the history of gaming? Im genuinely confused but if this thread is just all about fukkery just ignore this post and please continue because as a both box representative this shyt got me rolling :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Meach’s newest recruit

Here are some more Larry’s calling this shyt GOTY for the past 3 years :laff:

Next Microsoft can intentionally have 3 titles for GOTY.

Halo
Forza
Starfield

Only Starfield will be there, '22 GOTY noms will be Starfield; Horizon, Zelda, God of War, and Elden Ring.

project starfield will be the 2023 GOTY favorite even with

Depending on the next gen game I feel like TOTK won't win GOTY and it'll be something like FF16 or starfield or even spiderman.

Starfield 2023 GOTY already locked in :blessed:

But naw, it doesn’t matter now, they were never hype

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So as y'all can see from my post count in here I haven't really been keeping track with the fukkery, so I'm not sure what is being discussed here. Are y'all laughing because there are people that don't see it as GOTG? because objectively it's a great game and we all know that 7 is horse shyt. No way in hell is it 10/10 either but it is definitely a hit.

Has there EVER been a time a game as good as this one got joked on because it wasn't the greatest game in the history of gaming? Im genuinely confused but if this thread is just all about fukkery just ignore this post and please continue because as a both box representative this shyt got me rolling :mjlol:

Search The Last of Us on here