Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
90% of us have said it's a good game. But OMG you have your own topic about the game! Crazy! I've never seen anything like this?!
Breh... Calm down.

:whoo:

I said it's hilarious that the premise is meming the "game of the generation" talk.

So, I tried finding out about the origin story and....

:skip:it's goofy nikka ducktales

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Instead of percfield ME collection is on a huge sale atm.

Such a better experience even today gonna run thru 3 agian this weekend :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So, "game of the generation" meme got me curious.

I tried to use the Coli search feature to see how many times Xbrehs called this the game of the generation.

Aye yo... :mjlol:

I don't think I found one xbox stan calling it that.

That makes this thread that much funnier to most nikkas enjoying Starfield.

Goofy nikka Circlejerk thread is crazy work. :dead:
It’s insecure delusion.

Dudes were so afraid of the game they tormented themselves with worry, now they think it was “xbots” tormenting them the whole time.

Receipts were posted a long time ago. The overwhelming majority of posts about starfield are from these same dude.

This behavior really is fukkin crazy, Aracadium will never be the sam after this. So many people have exposed themselves as clowns.

Any one of these goofy nikkas say anything to me ima just point them back to this thread from now on :ufdup:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s insecure delusion.

Dudes were so afraid of the game they tormented themselves with worry, now they think it was “xbots” tormenting them the whole time.

Receipts were posted a long time ago. The overwhelming majority of posts about starfield are from these same dude.

This behavior really is fukkin crazy, Aracadium will never be the sam after this. So many people have exposed themselves as clowns.

Any one of these goofy nikkas say anything to me ima just point them back to this thread from now on :ufdup:
:mjlol:

This nikka here

Receipts were posted, but doesn't post any receipts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s insecure delusion.

And we gonna point out how the biggest game on xbox this generation is currently sitting at a measly 84% :lolbron:

Xbox nikkas from this point on are barred from ever clowning games. Starfield might as well be Redfall status :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like how after the fact xbots are trying to claim the hype wasn't there. "It was just sony stans hyping the game up".

This part is truly special, because you know this thread would be the inverse right now had this shyt scored like zelda or bg3 :wow:

they got no more ammo for consoles wars after this

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I like how after the fact xbots are trying to claim the hype wasn't there. "It was just sony stans hyping the game up".

Breh, the hype was there!

Any xbrehs were commenting on the cool trailers as everyone does and also expressing alot of "if"s".

"If this game makes this mechanic work, it'll be fukking amazing!"

So, this thread... Imagine this being the blueprint moving forward with every new game that looks great in trailers.

The coli would be even more of a joke. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A person purchased the game then came to discuss their experince :hula: 1.1K posts searching looking and sharing any and everything possibly negative about a game you have no intention on playing. Sharing review scores from this dude
ihjokxtp1kd61.png

The fact that you think these two things are the same shows how fukkin crazy you weirdos really are.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the hype was there!

Any xbrehs were commenting on the cool trailers as everyone does and also expressing alot of "if"s".

"If this game makes this mechanic work, it'll be fukking amazing!"

So, this thread... Imagine this being the blueprint moving forward with every new game that looks great in trailers.

The coli would be even more of a joke. :mjlol:
You might admit it, but your xbox cohorts are blaming "sony stans" for the hype.

Just like they act like this is the first time ever a topic has been made to joke on a game.

:russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A person purchased the game then came to discuss their experince :hula: 1.1K posts searching looking and sharing any and everything possibly negative about a game you have no intention on playing. Sharing review scores from this dude
ihjokxtp1kd61.png

The fact that you think these two things are the same shows how fukkin crazy you weirdos really are.

You didn’t mind when your boy mad titties post his reviews though :wow:

The Jimquisition -- 8.5/10
"Quantum Break is not the most revolutionary of games, and its cute time toys cover what is, at heart, a fairly standardized shooter. However, it carries itself with style and speed to create something genuinely fascinating to play, flavored by a story that, while failing to pay off in the final stretch, is more detailed and engrossing than most in its league." -- Jim Sterling [Full review]

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ihjokxtp1kd61.png

you seem infatuated with dude. You do know there are around 40 other reviewers out there right?

You out here googling images of him? Got something you need to tell us? it's ok, we're in a safe space.

:sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And we gonna point out how the biggest game on xbox this generation is currently sitting at a measly 84% :lolbron:

Xbox nikkas from this point on are barred from ever clowning games. Starfield might as well be Redfall status :yeshrug:
Not sure what a metacritic score has to do with anything.

Starfield has taken over the attention of the entire industry.

Look at this thread, it’s gotten y’all more excited than the supposed run away goty BG3.

Seems people don’t play metacritc scores, they play games :wow: