Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

BBG

Superstar
Daps
We out here gettin our jokes off because who knows when we’ll have a chance to do it again.
Damn this is ether right here :mjlol: :mjlol:@DPresidential i think you missed the joke he saying he don't know when they'll get the chance again cuz Xbox don't never drop fire lol

But we still got Avowed and Fable in the tuck :ufdup:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aye yo...

You live in an alternate fukking reality, my nikka.

Got damn.

nikkas talking about xbrehs saying "why you picking on me" but this nikka here showed how goofy these nikkas are.

So Sony brehs have been "woe is me" for years because they've been putting up with shyt from "xbots".

Yooooooooooooooo:dead:

fukking /THREAD
This is like Lions winning that one game after going 0-16 the year before and talking shyt.

"we're back"

Some folk gotta bring em back down to earth.

:mjlol:

quit taking shyt so serious nikka.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Damn this is ether right here :mjlol: :mjlol:

fukkING ETHER.

Breh, I dead ass was so dead by the first sentence that I didn't realize just how fukking weak this nikka made all these sony nikkas sound by that next sentence.

I'm FLOORED.

He was "literally shaking right now" while writing that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Two outlets don’t drop a games score to an 84, i know yall want to make IGN and James Stephanie Sterling out to be your mortal enemies but this game has a lot of scores dragging it down now that more outlets are getting review codes.

This game ain’t really in competition with games this year. Yall said FFXVI wasn’t and that game is rated higher :yeshrug:
I’m not sure why you are so obsessed with the metacritic number.

People vote for GOTY, not the metacritic number.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn this is ether right here :mjlol: :mjlol:@DPresidential i think you missed the joke he saying he don't know when they'll get the chance again cuz Xbox don't never drop fire lol

I'm going to leave that nikka alone, it's obvious he don't be in these conversations often.

:russ:

nikka really started to type like a high school cheerleader...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
miss the point breh.

We’ve sat here for how many years putting up with Xbots shyt. Now it’s suddenly a problem we out here joking.

Why would I be pressed for a game I can boot up right now.

We out here gettin our jokes off because who knows when we’ll have a chance to do it again.
They have nothing else this gen too .... And they know it

Put the house on Todd goofy ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm going to leave that nikka alone, it's obvious he don't be in these conversations often.

:russ:

nikka really started to type like a high school cheerleader...
I definitely don't get in these convos often.

shyt is wild :skip:

Breh, you actually said you're pressed about xbrehs giving you shyt for years. That's insane.

Daps
@Gizmo_Duck you have eclipsed 500 separate posts between this and the actual Starfield thread. :huhldup:You are more pathologically obsessed with Xbox gaming than the most shameless and deluded "Xbot" imaginable. People who are paid actual salary to promote and market Xbox/Microsoft games and services don't devote 1/1000th of the energy and time out of their day (EVERY day in your case) that you are doing on what is 99% predominantly a niche hiphop/sports chat forum. You need serious help 100% unironically breh :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Gizmo_Duck you have eclipsed 500 separate posts between this and the actual Starfield thread. :huhldup:You are more pathologically obsessed with Xbox gaming than the most shameless and deluded "Xbot" imaginable. People who are paid actual salary to promote and market Xbox games and services don't devote 1/1000th of the energy and time out of their day (EVERY day in your case) that you are doing on what is 99% predominantly a niche hiphop/sports chat forum. You need serious help 100% unironically breh :francis:
Breh,

They are all digitally high fiving the breh. He is NOT stopping anytime soon.
I have had breh blocked for a minute.