Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
They in shambles its hilarious to watch imo lol. They got more post about starfield on this forum then all xbox fans combined :dead:.

Mind u the game has a 87 open critic these nikkas mentally ill :dead:

I don’t talk about games if I'm not interested, don't see me in the spiderman thread or making one. I'm not interested after thr first two entries. But we different :hubie:

Look at this doofus y’all

In a joke thread mad about the jokes :laff:

All that shambles shyt comes from a hurt place, I assure you nobody in this thread gives a fukk about that mid ass game :mjlol:. The lies and fantasies we tell ourselves to mask our disappointment. THE COPIUM.

These nikkaz really fukkin with this thread, but they don’t wanna seem like fans so they just drop Meaches dumbass catch phrases to keep the shyt going. Why can’t you fakkitfield nikkaz get your own signature move ?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should be very familiar with 3rd party games since you're sitting on that side of the fence.

ol "exclusives don't matter" ass nikkas
I didn't create a whole thread because I'm salty about a game either

:mjlol:

Sony Stan's got more topics on starfield than anyone else

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

All that shambles shyt comes from a hurt place, I assure you nobody in this thread gives a fukk about that mid ass game :mjlol:. The lies and fantasies we tell ourselves to mask our disappointment. THE COPIUM.

These nikkaz really fukkin with this thread, but they don’t wanna seem like fans so they just drop Meaches dumbass catch phrases to keep the shyt going. Why can’t you fakkitfield nikkaz get your own signature move ?
Folks been joking on PS5 for so long without anything to look forward to. They have no idea how to act when the shoe is on the other foot.

:russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Ultimate fall back

"Its all jokes"

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

They're going through the stages of grief right now. Hyped the game up for years just for it to be.. Okay

I am watching the Starfield Direct now.
I really can wrap my head around the scope. I mean, wow. How can they actually make this work???

If the gunplay/combat is fun; I'm pretty much a hostage to this game's experience and world; I can see it.

Mans were talking about this mid like they were gonna get zapped into their Lbox like Tron and live the game for real and shyt :russ:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, "game of the generation" meme got me curious.

I tried to use the Coli search feature to see how many times Xbrehs called this the game of the generation.

Aye yo... :mjlol:

I don't think I found one xbox stan calling it that.

That makes this thread that much funnier to most nikkas enjoying Starfield.

Goofy nikka Circlejerk thread is crazy work. :dead:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So, "game of the generation" meme got me curious.

I tried to use the Coli search feature to see how many times Xbrehs called this the game of the generation.

Aye yo... :mjlol:

I don't think I found one xbox stan calling it that.

That makes this thread that much funnier to most nikkas enjoying Starfield.

Goofy nikka Circlejerk thread is crazy work. :dead:
why you in here defending it like it's your first born then?

Xbots acting surprised when they've been the ones making these exact type of topics over the last 5 years.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Defending it like it's my first born?

:pachaha:

Defending what? That I'm enjoying it. Or defending that it's the game of the generation? :skip:

Matter of fact, is anyone defending it as anything but a great ass game??

That's wild!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Folks been joking on PS5 for so long without anything to look forward to. They have no idea how to act when the shoe is on the other foot.

:russ:

That what makes this a true feast :eat:

Nikkas loved all those concern troll threads on sony games but acting like the world is against them when their only AAA game since Halo Infinite gets the same treatment

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Defending it like it's my first born?

:pachaha:

Defending what? That I'm enjoying it. Or defending that it's the game of the generation? :skip:

Matter of fact, is anyone defending it as anything but a great ass game??

That's wild!
90% of us have said it's a good game. But OMG you have your own topic about the game! Crazy! I've never seen anything like this?!