Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Bethesda needs some fresh cooks in the kitchen. I dont think this game is bad, but it's not the ambitious ground breaking title it was hyped to be. It's the same Bethesda formula that was showing its age with fallout 4.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

According to the analysis, Starfield viewership during this limited pre-launch window peaked at 18,772,052 views on its best-performing day on YouTube. Starfield was among the year’s top five most-watched video game launches on YouTube, with viewership numbers that dwarfed Baldur’s Gate 3 and squared up alongside Diablo IV.

Starfield took 4th place for viewership, once again placing above Baldur's Gate 3, with Sons of the Forest, Diablo IV, and Hogwarts Legacy having more concurrent viewers on Twitch during their respective launches.

Thanks sony stan’s, couldn’t have done it without you :salute:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Bethesda needs some fresh cooks in the kitchen. I dont think this game is bad, but it's not the ambitious ground breaking title it was hyped to be. It's the same Bethesda formula that was showing its age with fallout 4.
I really think the issue is management, like with CP2077 and others. A mix of knowing that people will buy a mid game as long as you give mod support, but also that some people will ignore performance and stability issues as long as they like the formula, because someone will fix that for them as well for free.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Game really broke the PS community. I have never seen anything like this ever
They in shambles its hilarious to watch imo lol. They got more post about starfield on this forum then all xbox fans combined :dead:.

Mind u the game has a 87 open critic these nikkas mentally ill :dead:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
folks in here really poisting about twitch viewership as a replacement for reviews.

"yea it got a 7, but it had more viewers on twitch!"

:mjlol:

7bot Midfielders running out of veins to inject that cope :mjcry:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
lol, keep telling yourselves that.

"I swear this is the best game ever. They keep talking about it!"

right?

right?
I don’t talk about games if I'm not interested, don't see me in the spiderman thread or making one. I'm not interested after thr first two entries. But we different :hubie:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forbes

A Sliding Score Means ‘Starfield’ Is Now Xbox Series X’s 47th Highest Rated Game

Game of the gen is crazy, shyt might not even be a GOTY nominee at this rate

Armoured Core 6
Zelda TOTK
Bulgur’s Gate 3
Starfield
Dead Space
Final Fantasy 16
Diablo IV
Resident Evil 4
Hogwarts Legacy

Spider-Man 2
Alan Wake 2
Lies Of P

I obviously know GOTY isn’t based solely on metacritic scores, but every game on that list is rated higher than Starfield except one that’s even (Hogwarts Legacy), I think it’s not unreasonable to think the 3 unreleased games could all rate higher too

Crazy year for games tho

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t talk about games if I'm not interested, don't see me in the spiderman thread or making one. I'm not interested after thr first two entries. But we different :hubie:
Who said I wasn’t intrested? I stated many times I plan on playing this on the pc.

I’ve also stated it’s a good looking game.

But I’ll let y’all “we’re the victim” looking asses tell it