Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of us are still busy playing the highest rated game this month. Hopefully you get to try it soon.

Love the narrative of “they don’t have anything to play” when i have more hours in that game than probably any of them have in 6field

And its a much better game :mj:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost of Tsushima was an 83, Death Stranding was an 82, Days gone was like a 71, etc.

Sony’s games don’t get special treatment, they are just less reliant on being generation defining games at this point so theres less pressure on their big releases. Microsoft has to build up to that, but them not putting out any certified classics keep them from having that consumer trust

You can’t put out a nasty stank turd like Redfall and follow it up with an 84, which was supposed to be a 90+ for many diehard stans
Find me a thread like this one on GOT, death stranding or days gone from a "Xbot"

:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Can’t be starving for years and be served Roy Rogers and expect to be satiated
Give it a couple more years of shyt games and they're gonna be like

F2z-B61XMAApoUs.jpg:large

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Find me a thread like this one on GOT, death stranding or days gone from a "Xbot"

:mjlol:

Just a half dozen concern troll threads every time a sony game releases, completely different though

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Daps
We always say that, and even when sequels are better they never score better, like Horizon and even ToTK.
And TotK absolutely crushes BotW, like it ain't even close in quality.

Super Mario Bros. Wonder is a dark horse GotY contender at this point, too. Nintendo is consistently putting out 2-3 legit GotY contenders a year in the Switch era.

Sony ain't that level yet, but the gap between Sony and Nintendo is smaller than the gap between Microsoft and Sony. There is zero excuse for that because Microsoft has had the IP to do big things since even before they bought Bethesda, ActiBlizz, and a bunch of independent studios.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I tried giving this game a chance but this shyt is wack. They just throw you in there with no tutorial. First game I played where I had to go to YouTube to help me out in the first hour in. The shoot outs are dated as fukk. Felt like I was playing a FPS on PS1. Enemy IQ was set on retarded. The whole game is retarded.

I’d rather play candy crush than this bullshyt.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I tried giving this game a chance but this shyt is wack. They just throw you in there with no tutorial. First game I played where I had to go to YouTube to help me out in the first hour in. The shoot outs are dated as fukk. Felt like I was playing a FPS on PS1. Enemy IQ was set on retarded. The whole game is retarded.

I’d rather play candy crush than this bullshyt.
Perfect for Xbots