Veteran
Daps
She a teacher too

:dead:

I done said a million times that female teachers are the biggest alcoholics

My ex was a teacher:francis:

ALL the teachers I dated were the worst

Also the majority of them really hated kids:picard: including my ex

I was with my ex at a function for teachers and Admins for the state of Texas and hearing the convoys the females were having about them kids was:francis:
My French teacher had liquor mixed with her coffee every morning :russ: everybody was just like:yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Its a whole culture built around women and alcohol.
You ever notice how much wine/mimosa themed apparel is out there. Wearing it like a badge of honor.
I think women have always had their drinking issues, even when they were homemakers they'd have a glass or a cocktail while cleaning and cooking and be buzzed during the day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem, outside of over consumption which is obvious, is these women don’t like drinking water.

Don’t know how many women I’ve had to deal with like kids when it comes to
telling them to drink water. Mfs be thinking coffee, juice or some other goofy shyt is an adequate replacement.

You would think this shyt would be common sense but it goes for everyone. If you drink heavily, just flush your system thru the week with water then get it in on weekends :manny:

/THREAD

Women been drinking hardbody since I been living but had sense enough to drink plenty of water... even if they had to throw lemons/limes in it.... these new broads built different

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a whole culture built around women and alcohol.
You ever notice how much wine/mimosa themed apparel is out there. Wearing it like a badge of honor.
I think women have always had their drinking issues, even when they were homemakers they'd have a glass or a cocktail while cleaning and cooking and be buzzed during the day.

Indeed

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Junkies gonna junkie
Been posted the observation

Breh majority of modern women, black, white, Hispanic are functional alcoholics.

I don't know what marketing they used, but they have normalized drinking almost everyday of the week to a whole generation of women.

Drink hard liquor on the weekends and wine on the weekdays

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A liter of liquor...every night...

SPR_761232-how-many-shots-in-a-bottle-5ad7b204ae9ab80038fc0345.png

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A liter of liquor...every night...

SPR_761232-how-many-shots-in-a-bottle-5ad7b204ae9ab80038fc0345.png

:picard:

This is possible for 3 to 4 months if you have no responsibilities....and on top of that, you have to be young.... I've seen a few broads do it.... but it's hard for me to believe that this was her way of life while being a competent teacher for a decade...... it's probably a lot of bullshyt in the article

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The media made it cool for women to get drunk off of their asses. I saw this in college back in 2006 and you realize how much of a turn off it is when you're dealing with inebriated women. Between the older women who can't help but consume a bottle of wine every night and younger Millennials, we're going to see an increase of women who are going to probably need liver transplants.