Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
That you can lose weight eating whatever you want. White bread, flour, soda none of that is actually bad for you in moderation. A guy lost 37 pounds eating only McDonalds and his cholesterol dropped.
fukk you nikka

All of that shyt is still bad, moderation simply stops the effects from being dramatic and quick

Stop spreading misinformation especially when it comes to the health of our own. Seriously.

And McDonald's has healthy menu items. Any receipts on what he was eating?

Brb on a white bread & mcdonalds diet
Brb getting skinny fat
Brb gonna be shocked when my doctor says I have diabetes

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypt is in Africa. When I was a kid I always thought it was in the middle east because of how Media portrayed "Egyptians".
The characters from the animated movie "The Prince of Egypt" looked just like the people from Alladin so I just assumed Egypt was over there too.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Egypt is in Africa. When I was a kid I always thought it was in the middle east because of how Media portrayed "Egyptians".
The characters from the animated movie "The Prince of Egypt" looked just like the people from Alladin so I just assumed Egypt was over there too.
:patrice: really?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
There is no such thing as "cold". Only a decrease in heat. These descriptors only describe the flow of heat energy.

"Hot" is the transfer of heat energy into a system. "Cold" is the flow of heat out of a system. This is why the back of a fridge is usually hot. It's the internal heat of the fridge flow to the outside which leaves the inside cold.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
V26M1q9.jpg