Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The arrow in the FedEx logo.... once I saw it... I can never even read the words I just see the damn arrow now and it was designed that way...

dont click the spoiler or you will be in the same boat as me if you never saw it...

n8qMQtt.png
Do you see the trucks after the F and E ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Dig breh. It's was not just Christopher Columbus. He is the frontman for the Roman Catholic Church and Roman Zionism in this endeavor. His name even means anointed messenger, anointed with holy spirit.

And when he landed in present day Haiti, he built a fort called La Navidad (the nativity) of out a ship called the Santa Maria. Cmon son. What are the chances?

Then all the Western European Catholic countries, mainly Portugal, Spain, France, Britain and the Deutsch get to divide up America between themselves fighting wars and signing treaties to steal the land. And the USA adopts a Catholic (universal) motto of E. Pluribus Unum (from many one) after poor ass white people were roused to fight against their king, to mask the founding of the "Catholic" Empire in America. Hell even the name America comes from a Latin Catholic priest named Amerigo Vespucci.

If you really look into Christo-fera Columb-os you'll begin to wonder. And his Book of Prophecy is even trippier. So you should wonder what exactly a Knight of Columbus is, and what their true MO would be.
Where you read all this shyt? Link the book of prophecy too please