Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Cinnamon is tree bark from the Cinnamon tree.
d-cinnamon-tree-striped-1373963905.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
CPR only has a 2% success rate outside of the hospital setting.

Un-extraordinary measures: Stats show CPR falls flat - CNN.com

Most doctors as a result opt for a DNR because they know that even if brought back that they are highly likely to have lifelong troubles while most of the public believe sin CPR more due to the way its portrayed as being 100% success on TV

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Kangaroos can't hop backwards :russ:

I used to talk to this chick online from Austrailia. Her dad kills kangaroos for a living cause they are like pests over there.
She was telling me you can go outside in the morning to drive to work and there might be a huge dent in the hood of your car from them jumping on it at night.

But anyway... I asked how he kills them and it turns out they use shotguns. :whoa:
The kangaroos instinctive defense against anything is to jump away... but when they get shot they don't know where to jump away from so they jump straight up super high and just land dead.
:merchant:

Americans tend to think they are daytime animals but kangaroos are nocturnal, continually breed, and in alot of ways marsupials are just giant rodents.
The Aussie's hate them basically.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I used to talk to this chick online from Austrailia. Her dad kills kangaroos for a living cause they are like pests over there.
She was telling me you can go outside in the morning to drive to work and there might be a huge dent in the hood of your car from them jumping on it at night.

But anyway... I asked how he kills them and it turns out they use shotguns. :whoa:
The kangaroos instinctive defense against anything is to jump away... but when they get shot they don't know where to jump away from so they jump straight up super high and just land dead.

Americans tend to think they are daytime animals but kangaroos are nocturnal, continually breed, and in alot of ways marsupials are just giant rodents.
They're like our version of racc00ns? :dwillhuh:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

B8SfD-NCUAAkQrM.jpg
kangaroo-313189.jpg

tumblr_mwhbeuvBYo1qj5yg0o1_500.jpg

enhanced-23544-1391140512-5.jpg

They got killer dogs Crocs, Sharks, Stingrays, poisonous scorpions, spiders, snakes, bears that are infected chlamydia, and now you're telling me their rodents are SWOLE AS fukk?!:damn:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
B8SfD-NCUAAkQrM.jpg
kangaroo-313189.jpg

tumblr_mwhbeuvBYo1qj5yg0o1_500.jpg

enhanced-23544-1391140512-5.jpg

They got killer dogs Crocs, Sharks, Stingrays, poisonous scorpions, spiders, snakes, bears that are infected chlamydia, and now you're telling me their rodents are SWOLE AS fukk?!:damn:
:dwillhuh:holy fukk these giant pocket rats are extra brolic

it's depressing when a fukking marsupial is more brolic than you :snoop::to:

what if i bring my girl to australia and a gang of these brehs run up on us :damn:

handover your dignity, your girl and all your snacks :birdman:

then i gotta go through life knowing i got PUNKED by jumping rats :heh::to:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The kangaroos instinctive defense against anything is to jump away... but when they get shot they don't know where to jump away from so they jump straight up super high and just land dead

they look like they require a little effort to kill.
look at this furry breh casually chilling with a fukking arrow in his neck
874509-kangaroo-shot-with-arrow-mareeba.jpg

:dahell:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
they look like they require a little effort to kill.
look at this furry breh casually chilling with a fukking arrow in his neck
874509-kangaroo-shot-with-arrow-mareeba.jpg

:dahell:

Her dad uses/used a shotgun.
I don't know at what range... but yeah. He was shooting those things full of holes.

They're like our version of racc00ns? :dwillhuh:

Kinda... but rac00ns are sneaky...
Kangaroos will smash your window and come in your house.

Its the size of them thats really the problem, I think.
IMG_2584.JPG

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven