Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lol u not knowing who MLK is is worse than someone not knowing Hailie Selassie (i heard he was :mjpls: tho) or Toussaint
Where I'm from blacks have been able to vote and go about their business for centuries. MLK defended black rights in the United States only.

Granted i knew about Steve Biko , Nelson Mandela and Jose Marti at a young age (songs and political discussions) and heard the name MLK (street names and there is a School in Haiti named after him) but I didn't know WHY he was famous.

Face it learning about MLK would require a deep study of American History. I was in the 9th grade when i left Haiti. By that time you learn about world history and all countries but there are so many countries covered you never really cover any single country in depth like that. Each Country 1 page or so.
But you better know that Haitian History BOOK word for word by monday morning young lad or it's your ass :ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
What happened?
I'll give u tha short version.. I had my back glued to tha wall of the ceiling of my bed room when I looked down I seen myself sleeping all of a sudden tha sleeping me opened my eyes and i jumped a little because i saw myself on the ceiling in all black looking at myself..It was way more shyt afterwards and I'm trying my best not to tear up explaining but bruh it's tha scariest shyt eva and it made me change my life..

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Who are they?
On the left
General Toussaint L'ouverture AKA Toussaint Bréda:
Military genius who joined the ongoing slave-rebellion and transformed an entire society of slaves into the independent state of Haiti. The success of the Haitian Revolution shook the institution of slavery throughout the New World and Europe prompting the jump-start of the abolitionism movement.

On the Right
Haile Selassie
While revered as the returned messiah Haile Selassie was Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I didn't know morocco was in Africa cause I had never even thought about it. I stumbled upon a blog where white people went to morocco. The natives in the blog looked middle eastern. So I googled and discovered it was in Africa.

One thing to take note is White girls were taken by the thousands every year to North Africa and other surrounding countries for a couple centuries as recent as the 1800s. The practice lighten the skin color there as well as the Arab invasion pre 1200 AD

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I thought white people's shyt was white like they are
:dead:
Australia is a continent :skip:
But it's also a country so homie is still right:smugbiden:

that women can't have their period in water. so if a girl is on her period and you have sex in the shower or bath. you good she doesn't bleed
:ohhh:

all the attempted genocide of black Americans and the fact that we are still here yet the native Americans who were the majority of this continent died out
Natives are still around. Go to the midwest and southWest. You'll see them

When I found out 9/11 was carried out by US govt
We said FACTS doggie. As much as i wanna believe this we dont have the concrete evidence yet.
You will ingest a minimum of 7 spiders in your lifetime via sleeping with mouth cracked or open.
I dont believe this at all or they need to be more specific. What about in places where spiders aren't common?
How many race riots Americas had

• black community of Overtown in Miami, residents rioted for two nights. The officer was later found guilty of manslaughter.
  • I saw part of this with my own eyes. At the time i still lived in Haiti but was here as a tourist vacationing. Was like nothing compared to the ones in haiti but okay :ehh:
This is missing the one in Miami over the Lozano trial verdict.
That Mansa Musa was the richest person in recorded history

Mansa-Musa.jpg
I need more info on this breh

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Norm Macdonald is Colonel Sanders...

:wtb: I honestly don't believe that white man ever made some good ass fried chicken in his life :martin:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That british people pronounce Z as zed
Not just british. I believe American might be the the only ones who say "ZEE". If not they are one of very few. Everyone else says ZED

That Spain is a country (thought it was just a language until i was like 11)
Only in Amerikkka :snoop:
I always knew it as a country. Probably because of Christopher Columbus and Queen Isabella.

That love is basically dopamine released in your brain that only lasts 5 years
I need more info on this

ugh I thought they were unfertilized eggs
im gonna guess that eggs that aren't fertilized dont get laid.

-We all have the potential to perform superhuman feats, i.e., a mother being able to rip off a car door to save her child; but there's a part of our brain that keeps that "locked away" due to the damage it can do to your body (torn muscles, ligaments, etc; overtaxing the body).
:ohhh:
I need more info about this

Sharks are immune to every disease, including cancer. :merchant:
They may have the cure for aid, cancer and all diseases :ohhh:

the brain named itself
Explain