Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
That king tut was actually quite ugly and had shyt wrong with him.

This is what he looked like (please note, I'm positive he was much darker than this):
1413803176021_wps_1_King_Tut_Scientists_produ.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No one knows how fast light travels in one direction.​
I never thought of this even though i studied electrical engineering :ohhh:

That we create our own reality by our thoughts as we are governed by the same laws as the universe. Ever had something you knew was gonna happen good or bad and it happened JUST like that? That's because you created that moment... We all do :whoo:
I always hear this but i need more proof

-your brain releases DMT when you're dying
What is DMT?

I did not know Morocco was in Africa

As a child I didn't know so many cacs lived in South Africa
YOu didn't know this? :what:

'White people' didn't exist as a 'race' until the 17th Century.​
:what::what::what:
I need further explanation

That black people don't have an ammonia transport system so we can't eat meat, which contains nitrogen and gets converted into ammonia
What the fukk is that?

It may sound simple....but that a banana is a vegetable.....I just found that out last year
Could have told you this. But Americans dont typically eat plantains or banana plantains which are also vegetables of its just a lack of exposure :manny:

Tomato is also a fruit.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots

What is DMT?

What the fukk is that?

Could have told you this. But Americans dont typically eat plantains or banana plantains which are also vegetables of its just a lack of exposure :manny:

Tomato is also a fruit.
a very powerful hallucinogen

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I can't predict the future, breh....all I know is what you focus on expands. Like I spent a year working for a job I hated and just wanted freedom, and the ability to work for myself fell in my lap as well as the ability to develop side income now. I'll make 6 figures this year doing something I love and am proud of. I've pictured and visualized vacations before I could afford them, and then pulled them off. I even claimed my daughter before my girl was even pregnant AND she was on IUD. You can prove it to yourself: wake up tomorrow and say "i'm going to have a horrible day I just know it". Say it from when you wake up until you leave the house, and if something goes wrong say "I knew it, and it will only get worse, this day is fukked." then come back and report your findings. If you really don't believe, why stop...at a day? Do it a week, or a month, or a year....see what happens
Can you tell more bout the bolded please

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
That most people in the United States, especially blacks, have no clue who these two men are

Général_Toussaint_Louverture.jpg
haile_selassie_interview_with_editor_of_the_voice_of_ethiopia_april_05_1948_.jpg

Haile Selassie was fine. My dad always talks about him. My family is Nigerian. As a young lady that grew up in Miami around many Haitians I definitely know who the first man is lol.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

What is DMT?

What the fukk is that?

Tomato is also a fruit.
I didn't know morocco was in Africa cause I had never even thought about it. I stumbled upon a blog where white people went to morocco. The natives in the blog looked middle eastern. So I googled and discovered it was in Africa.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

What is DMT?

What the fukk is that?

Tomato is also a fruit.
It's a scientific fact, breh...we are all made up of energy, everyone and everything. Also like attracts like, positive or negative what ever you think about with the most energy you will get back what matches that energy. That's why you hear about having to visualize what you want, because you literally have to see it first before it is so...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Haile Selassie was fine. My dad always talks about him. My family is Nigerian. As a young lady that grew up in Miami around many Haitians I definitely know who the first man is lol.
Well I'm not offended or appalled that they dont know. It was just mind-blowing to me.

BUT TO BE FAIR I must confess.

EVEN THO i always heard the name because there are streets named after him in Haiti, I never knew WHO Martin Luther King was or why he was famous until i was about... probably 16 or 17. I know for sure it was during or after the 10th grade.

The first time i told a black american about this dude looked at me like he wanted to hit me. Doggy didn't even take my background int consideration and told me he was disgusted that I didn't know who MLK was. I was like what the fukk you want me to do? Other countries dont go in depth into American History like that :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Well I'm not offended or appalled that they dont know. It was just mind-blowing to me.

BUT TO BE FAIR I must confess.

EVEN THO i always heard the name because there are streets named after him in Haiti, I never knew WHO Martin Luther King was or why he was famous until i was about... probably 16 or 17. I know for sure it was during or after the 10th grade.

The first time i told a black american about this dude looked at me like he wanted to hit me. Doggy didn't even take my background int consideration and told me he was disgusted that I didn't know who MLK was. I was like what the fukk you want me to do? Other countries dont go in depth into American History like that :yeshrug:
Lol u not knowing who MLK is is worse than someone not knowing Hailie Selassie (i heard he was :mjpls: tho) or Toussaint

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Also I was at the in laws :scusthov: and I overheard someone talking about how dangerous this world is and how you can't go anywhere and ww3 can happen any day and it's the worst time to be alive because of terrorists.

But back when these people were kids they had the cold war and the Cuban missle crisis. Basically at the brink of all out nuclear war. Before that ww2 and ww1. The Spanish flu. Etc.
The Holy Bible

“Babylon is fallen (1st time)—that great city is fallen (2nd) ! She (World Trade Centers) has become a home for demons. She is a hideout for every foul spirit, a hideout for every foul vulture and every foul and dreadful animal. ..when they see the smoke of her burning, dust on their heads, saying ’ Alas, the Great City…For in (only) one hour she has been laid waste! The (capitalist) merchants…who gained wealth from her…stand back in fear…weeping and mourning ” [World Trade Center] -Revelations 18 (9)

Nostradamus

“In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb”, The third big war will begin when the big city is burning. At forty-five degrees the sky will burn, Fire to approach the great new city: In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up.”

Read more:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Can you tell more bout the bolded please
I worked retail in a busy but fukked up location. We sold alot which was good income wise, but the way the store was setup and we were prime for a robbery and eventually they hit us. I wasn't there but of course it made that situation hard to deal with, not to mention a change in commission structure with same amount of hours. I was finding myself depressed, but continuously envisioned myself having a easier schedule where I could see my family more and make more money. Then, a friend of mine called me and said he had a guy looking for talented sales individuals looking for a change. When I met with him turns out I'd met the guy before, and I went on to be hired for the financial services company I work for now. I'm currently working on my second and third income producing avenues until I'm eventually barely physically working. I have great aspirations for myself and have no idea to think realistic as to if they will happen. I know they will because I SAY they will...being realistic gets in the way...