Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
- That we sent a rover that traveled for 8 months and 350 million miles and landed it, safely, on another planet. AND, that it sent back a picture, 350 million miles away, within a couple minutes of landing. Can't even wrap my brain around it..:wow:
Electrical signals. It takes 20 hours to travel to China. You can email a picture back in 2 seconds

- Antiperspirant deodorant was meant to be applied at night before you went to bed...:palm:
Explain, please :ohhh:
white people will be extinct in 2050 :ahh: greatest shyt I read all day
Wishful thinking. Stop lying to yourself, doggy. They will eventually be extinct due to their recessive genes but it won't happen that quick. As many black people you see around you in the U.S. blacks are still 14% and whites still 65%. That ind of extinction (worldwide) won't happen so quickly

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Electrical signals. It takes 20 hours to travel to China. You can email a picture back in 2 seconds

Explain, please :ohhh:
Wishful thinking. Stop lying to yourself, doggy. They will eventually be extinct due to their recessive genes but it won't happen that quick. As many black people you see around you in the U.S. blacks are still 14% and whites still 65%. That ind of extinction (worldwide) won't happen so quickly

I don't care worldwide im talking bout in texas

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
That posters in the red can't neg back.
11_-_ovwyeh4.gif
:mjcry:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's cause they really do. Believe in the devil's Statistics brehs :mjpls:
I believe what i see with my eyes. Traveling to many places in the U.S. all i see are whites. Black tend to gravitate towards major cities

You really believe you can make a good guesstimate as to how many stars there are when you have absolutely no clue how vast space? :what:
Dude I'm not saying they are at all accurate. Most measurements aren't accurate at all. They are just best educated guesses.

You really think the earth is 40,075 kilometers? It's not. It's an estimate.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Breh you sound silly and uninformed. Plenty of the most intelligent scientist in this world agree that you attract what you think about, and even more wealthy people use it and it works. The fact you'd tell people not to do things that feel good show you are pointed in the wrong direction. You know how many cancer patients told cancer it wasn't going to beat them and outlasted any declaration a doctor has given them? I know you are a smarter poster then this, maybe you are changing for attention but you go ahead and cook and think being negative can lead to a positive life since this is all made up :ehh:
@DarkSkinSamurai negged me for this post :shaq: obviously in your cowardice you don't realize my life is way too fulfilled to care about a "neg" :umad: I wish you more of what you are :youngsabo:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
so in yugioh during the battle city arc, yugi was beaten by joey twice

the fisrt time was when joey was being controlled by marik but the second time was during the last episode and you see yugi walking down a street with his duel disk and you see joey right down the street, the duel was off wscreen but joey had won due to him getting his red eyes b dragon in a later episode

- blackierobinson

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I believe what i see with my eyes. Traveling to many places in the U.S. all i see are whites. Black tend to gravitate towards major cities

Dude I'm not saying they are at all accurate. Most measurements aren't accurate at all. They are just best educated guesses.

You really think the earth is 40,075 kilometers? It's not. It's an estimate.

I'm starting to question your basic logic and reasoning skills bruh :snoop:
You really comparing measuring Earth, a place to you actually travel around and measure to space a place where we don't even know if it ends nor starts? :what:

Let's say you had a water well and wanted to guesstimate how many gallons is it. Could you make even a half azz guess if you had no clue as too the width or deep of the well?

YOU CAN'T ATTEMPT AN EQUATION IF YOU'RE MISSING ALL OF THE FACTORS.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm starting to question your basic logic and reasoning skills bruh :snoop:
You really comparing measuring Earth, a place to you actually travel around and measure to space a place where we don't even know if it ends nor starts? :what:

Let's say you had a water well and wanted to guesstimate how many gallons is it. Could you make even a half azz guess if you had no clue as too the width or deep of the well?

YOU CAN'T ATTEMPT AN EQUATION IF YOU'RE MISSING ALL OF THE FACTORS.

I used that as an example, breh. What I'm trying to say is many of these stats and figures thrown out by scientists are educated guesses and as we get more data they will keep changing

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Vera Wang is a man. I had absolutley no idea. I really did think he was a woman. I just found out last week that he's not.

nvm. I got her confused with someone else. Let me go find him/her.

LOL, I got her confused with Alexander Wang.

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
How can you believe anything these scientist state?
How can you guesstimate how many stars there are when we don't have a clue how vast the universe is?
We don't even know if the shyt ends.

Scientist do a bunch of guessing.:martin:
when are you retards going to shut the fukk up:snoop:
why do you insist on having an input on something you know nothing about, and can't be bothered to research:ld: