Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Daps
I'll give u tha short version.. I had my back glued to tha wall of the ceiling of my bed room when I looked down I seen myself sleeping all of a sudden tha sleeping me opened my eyes and i jumped a little because i saw myself on the ceiling in all black looking at myself..It was way more shyt afterwards and I'm trying my best not to tear up explaining but bruh it's tha scariest shyt eva and it made me change my life..

lol why would it make you change your life? ive floated out my body and went through the ceiling before and i never thought i need to change my life. :mjlol:

Daps
Things about the human body...
-Our species produces scar tissue at a higher rate than other species; that's one of the reasons why we can survive severe trauma to our limbs/organs/etc and still be alive.

-We all have the potential to perform superhuman feats, i.e., a mother being able to rip off a car door to save her child; but there's a part of our brain that keeps that "locked away" due to the damage it can do to your body (torn muscles, ligaments, etc; overtaxing the body).

-Not sure if you can count it, but there is a theory that our ancestors used to hunt via pursuit predation, where they would follow their prey at a walking pace until it died from exhaustion. :wow:

-Sharks are immune to every disease, including cancer. :merchant:

I'll have more when I remember...

im pretty sure people still do that in africa. its crazy.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Not just british. I believe American might be the the only ones who say "ZEE". If not they are one of very few. Everyone else says ZED

Only in Amerikkka :snoop:
I always knew it as a country. Probably because of Christopher Columbus and Queen Isabella.

I need more info on this

im gonna guess that eggs that aren't fertilized dont get laid.

:ohhh:
I need more info about this

They may have the cure for aid, cancer and all diseases :ohhh:

Explain
My philosophy teacher told the class this then i heard the shyt as a joke on rick and morty and did more research.

My philosophy teacher claimed its like that cus we're not meant to be monogamous.

Meant to procreate then when the 5 years is up and the child can fend for itself the man leaves and goes on to a new bytch :mjlol:

Fostering a Loving Long Term Relationship - Happiness in a Long Term Relationship | Laurie Heap, MD - Are you Healthy Are You Happy?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
im pretty sure people still do that in africa. its crazy.

lol why would we hunt like that in the 21st century. There's a guy on YouTube though who does that shyt. Australian white guy. chased down a kangaroo till it made a mistake. Dude catches animals with his bare hands.

We not out here hunting like that though. There's supermarkets and shyt

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
FACT : A mf plane DID NOT hit the Pentagon and cause that hole . That's all the evidence I needed . Others may be more hard headed
You're gonna believe what you wanna believe. Remember that. Thats why i said i need more. I want to believe it but I'm conscious that i want to so i won't let conspiracy theorist feed off that and for me t swallow it up without checking the integrity of the info

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My philosophy teacher told the class this then i heard the shyt as a joke on rick and morty and did more research.

My philosophy teacher claimed its like that cus we're not meant to be monogamous.

Meant to procreate then when the 5 years is up and the child can fend for itself the man leaves and goes on to a new bytch :mjlol:

Fostering a Loving Long Term Relationship - Happiness in a Long Term Relationship | Laurie Heap, MD - Are you Healthy Are You Happy?
:blessed:

I got ammo now for my critics

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The person we know as Jesus Christ was not really named Jesus Christ or any thing close to that.:wow:

That you eat a few spiders a year in your sleep :huhldup:

Now that I found out about the slave thing, it's insane for black people to adopt either Islam or Christianity and - I will go as far as to say - ANY non African religion
I say we all adopt voodoo. And I'm dead serious saying this.

Im not religious by any means and have been like that the last 15+ years (stepped inside church once since November 20th 1999). I was raised Catholic but have been member of both Baptist and Church-of-Christ at some point in my lifetime (tho not by choice). With that said, I've been more and more curious about voodoo lately.
Could be because I'm haitian and its common in my culture. :manny:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How can you believe anything these scientist state?
How can you guesstimate how many stars there are when we don't have a clue how vast the universe is?
We don't even know if the shyt ends.

Scientist do a bunch of guessing.:martin:
Oh.. So believe your pastors and priests instead? Or the clones that wrote the books? Or your parents? Or even... ourselves?

using your logic you can discredit EVERYONE and wouldn't believe anything. Like you wouldnt believe that you are here right now reading this post. Are you? How do you know you are? What if someone told you that you're really not? What if someone told you this was a dream? You think you know what a dream is but it's not what you think it is.

See where I'm going with this?

money creation. these banks are allowed to make money from nothing. Every time somebody takes a credit from a Bank, they give him virtual money that didn't exist before, then he has to pay it back in real money plus interest. How is this legal :mindblown:
Why should you care tho? Bottom line is you used said loan to get what you needed and you got it.

Say you need a loan for a car. They give you said loan of virtual money for said car. Once you have your car do you give a fukk where the money came from because without said money you wouldn't have said car.

Some of you need to live in a 3rd work country where there are no mortgages and credit cards and car load and everything has to be PAID-INCASH for you to appreciate what you have.

I grew up in a country like that. If you wanted a $40K house and had $30K in your bank account you were NOT getting said $40K house. PERIOD.

Think about that next time you make your $800 payment on your $250K house :ld:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I say we all adopt voodoo. And I'm dead serious saying this.

Im not religious by any means and have been like that the last 15+ years (stepped inside church once since November 20th 1999). I was raised Catholic but have been member of both baptist and Church-of-Christ in my lifetime (tho not by choice). With that said, I've been more and more curious about voodoo lately.
Could be because I'm haitian and its common in my culture. :manny:

I agree with this. Dead serious.

Daps
lol why would we hunt like that in the 21st century. There's a guy on YouTube though who does that shyt. Australian white guy. chased down a kangaroo till it made a mistake. Dude catches animals with his bare hands.

We not out here hunting like that though. There's supermarkets and shyt

i watched a documentary on it. theres footage of the tribe doing it. you do realise theres still tribes out there that still live how they been living. :comeon:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Oh.. So believe your pastors and priests instead? Or the clones that wrote the books? Or your parents? Or even... ourselves?

using your logic you can discredit EVERYONE and wouldn't believe anything. Like you wouldnt believe that you are here right now reading this post. Are you? How do you know you are? What if someone told you that you're really not? What if someone told you this was a dream? You think you know what a dream is but it's not what you think it is.

See where I'm going with this?

I don't have a pastor, I don't believe in church, religion, the devil, hell or type of magic you guys believe in.

I didn't believe when Alan Greenspan the economy, retirement plans and the housing market with in great condition back in 2006. Earn myself a lot of money from my logical skepticism.
:sas1:

One of main reason I believe in experts or anything I don't know personally, is because nowadays refuse to just admit they don't know and have no clue.

When was the last time a scientist or pastor say "Man you got me. I don't want to give you the wrong answer, I'm going to have to look into more."

They always feel they to give some type of answer even when they're clueless.

:childplease::camby:

You really believe you can make a good guesstimate as to how many stars there are when you have absolutely no clue how vast space? :what: