Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The biggest one for me is how fast yet thorough the human experience is.

I'm only 25 but when I sit back and really recall a lot of the places/scenarios I've been in and things I've done/survived it's mind blowing. The concept of life in itself is surreal to me.
Bump the song Time by Pink Floyd or a matter of fact Pink Floyd – Time

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That in the United States if's you're not 100% white you're automatically categorized as black. Think i was about 25 when i found that out :dwillhuh:

That the word "mulatto" is an offensive word in the United States even tho it's an accepted scientific term worldwide. I didn't find this out until this year. My american friends still laugh at be that i use it so casually and frequently

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That this was the Image of the Beast :sas2:

jesus-sacred-heart.jpg
I dont think jesus is white but what do you mean

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
For All the talks about "freedom" on 4th of July. Americans really rebelled and declared their independence from Britain over a damn tax hike.
Makes me real uneasy when i hear all this TEA party sh!t. Aint nothing these fukwads wont to when it comes to fighting taxation:patrice:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Up until I was 11 I thought black people made up at least 50% of Americas population. I grew up around mostly black people.
Before i visited the United states as a child i thought the country was damn near 100% white outside of the Jackson family and Stevie Wonder and Cool-and-The-Gang :deadmanny:

When i visited and saw blacks i assumed they were all from the caribbean somehow. It wasn't until later that i learned there were once slavery here too thus black people
that whites are only 1/10 of the global population

that blacks could genetically wipe out whites due to genetic dominance
Yeah but I think blacks barely outnumber the number of whites. Asians and other races are making numbers out there too

crazy when you think about it... i've always lived on the east coast.. and seen and visited big cities

crazy to think we still aren't even 20% america is fukking huge and most them states is white people
You'd be surprise. This is why i laugh when i hear black people talk about running things in America. We simply dont have the numbers.

When I discovered outter body experiences were real.. I still get shook to this day from it
Yeah me too. The first time i ever got high. Which was last year

Edit: It was the 2nd time

More than $2 billion in lottery prizes went unclaimed in 2013.:mindblown: I just don't understand how anyone can buy a lottery ticket and not check to see if its a winner. Some people may check it too fast and think its a loser but eight hundred million to two billion dollars is way too much money for people to miss out on every year. Death or a coma are the only reason to not claim your winning lottery ticket before the deadline.
The 300 missing lottery millionaires
I'm one of those people:guilty:

Last edited:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Human has two types of earwax, wet and dry type.

People of African and European descent have wet type earwax:
8119929953_4957dc2209_b.jpg

While people of Asian and Native American descent have dry earwax:
800px-Dry_earwax_free.jpg

Earwax type has been used by anthropologists to track human migratory patterns.