Shaq to Kobe: "Because I had you, I was able to chill out every summer"

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Shaq still had a better career, his prime >>>> Snitchbe's prime by a long shot, those 3 finals MVP told the story between the two

Not really.

Shaq’s comp in the finals wa always trash. We all know the heavy lifting cane during the Western conference playoffs. So you telling me that Shaq dominating bums like Todd McCullough, Austin Croshere, and an old ass Dike means Shaq had a better career when Kobe won more, scored more, set records only Wilt and Jordan were capable of.

The only reason why Kobe prolly cool with Shaq is because it’s obvious he was the more successful of the two after the fact. Y’all risk making yallselves sound like straight casuals the way y’all keep up this tired game of trying to antagonize Kobe stans. nikkaz actually had a big ass thread asking whether or not a prime Kobe would be #1 in today’s league. Jesus fukkin Christ would y’all let y’all hate go he’s retired....:russ:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq still had a better career, his prime >>>> Snitchbe's prime by a long shot, those 3 finals MVP told the story between the two
Nah kobe had the better career. 20 years on one team, 5 rings, more longevity. Those finals mvps dont tell how kobe dominated the wcf's or anything leading up to. Its just a cheap argument created by kobe haters in attempt to discredit the fact he has 5 rings. It was first adopted by MJ stans cause they feared him surpassing 6 rings...then bron stans adopted it once they realized bron didnt have a chance at getting to 5. Once KD joined GS they knew it was a wrap thus their hate for KD. Peep how people already saying KD rings dont count cause he has too much help, yet they say nothing about bron ring chasing and loading stacked teams in a weak ass conference since 2010. Keep it consistent.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
All I know is DunGawd had the same number of finals MVPs as Shaq, one more than Kobe, also had one more reg. season MVP than Shaq and Kobe, same number of rings as Kobe and one more ring than Shaq. Also never missed the playoffs in his career.

DunGawd>>>>

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmfaaao Shaq still had the all time Goat line when they asked him why he waited til October to get toe surgery.. he said he got hurt on company time, so he's gonna rehab on company time

:russ:

Though it's lazy as shyt I can't argue with Shaq's logic

All I do is dunk, fukk I gotta train over the summer for :russ:

Had to be demoralizing to other big men that he was so big and so strong he aint have to do shyt for 100 days and could still come in deboing nikkas who trained all summer :wow:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

These Bron stans so insecure it's sad. They feel so insecure about LeBron's flaws, they gotta try to pit Kobe and Shaq against each other.

You almost NEVER hear these Bron nikkas talk about Shaq for his OWN career and merits and what he did as a player which is weird because Shaq had an amazing career. The only time he's brought up is to talk about Kobe. Yall don't even like Shaq. The agenda is so transparent. Pitiful nikka.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah kobe had the better career. 20 years on one team, 5 rings, more longevity. Those finals mvps dont tell how kobe dominated the wcf's or anything leading up to. Its just a cheap argument created by kobe haters in attempt to discredit the fact he has 5 rings. It was first adopted by MJ stans cause they feared him surpassing 6 rings...then bron stans adopted it once they realized bron didnt have a chance at getting to 5. Once KD joined GS they knew it was a wrap thus their hate for KD. Peep how people already saying KD rings dont count cause he has too much help, yet they say nothing about bron ring chasing and loading stacked teams in a weak ass conference since 2010. Keep it consistent.

shyt is stupid. The "who's team is it" argument led to Shaq and Kobe clashing in the first place.

They both were leaders.

Kobe busted ass in the Western Conference playoffs.

Shaq busted ass in the Finals.

Shaq drew attention from defenses being 7"1, 300lbs and strong as an ox.

Kobe destroyed defenses who decided to leave him open.

They ran through the league because of that.

The end.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
These Bron stans so insecure it's sad. They feel so insecure about LeBron's flaws, they gotta try to pit Kobe and Shaq against each other.

You almost NEVER hear these Bron nikkas talk about Shaq for his OWN career and merits and what he did as a player which is weird because Shaq had an amazing career. The only time he's brought up is to talk about Kobe. Yall don't even like Shaq. The agenda is so transparent. Pitiful nikka.

I’m a Bron stan now? :mjlol: