Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:russ:
Finals MVP is the way you separate the two

Shaq has more

Shaq carried Bean:manny:

Shaq had easier matchups in the Finals. In 01 & 02...Kobe was clearly playoff MVP in total

I just don’t see how a guy is getting carried if he gets 25-30, is your best defender AND closes games

It makes ZERO sense

The crazy thing is Kobe made more game winning plays in the finals than Shaq

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Shaq still had a better career, his prime >>>> Snitchbe's prime by a long shot, those 3 finals MVP told the story between the two

Shaq didn’t have the better career

Kobe was top 10 in MVP voting every yr except 1 from 01-13 (top five 11 of those 13 yrs)...Kobe also has more memorable moments in the playoffs...more highlights...more skilled in damn near every phase of the game

Most importantly, more chips

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shaq had easier matchups in the Finals. In 01 & 02...Kobe was clearly playoff MVP in total

I just don’t see how a guy is getting carried if he gets 25-30, is your best defender AND closes games

It makes ZERO sense

The crazy thing is Kobe made more game winning plays in the finals than Shaq

bytch shut up

sean360

Pro
Daps
not sure if anyone remembers this but these guys lost to Detroit due to kobe WANTING TO BE THE MAN, shaq was shooting something like 65 percent from the field and kobe was jacking up stupid shots all over the court, note i did not look up stats just going off memory, its crazy that shaq gave half effort and got all those rings imagine if he had a better work ethic. Also kobe was a great player but he grew into a great player, he did not come out the gates putting up 25, 5 and 5 but he was a great player also. What made kobe great is he great killer instinct and the ability to put the work in to get better.The knock i have against him, is that i dont think he ever shot 50 percent from the field, why have skills if you cant be efficient. Also, shaq flaws is that he cannot take any type of legitimate criticism/lack great discipline and thats why a man with the ability that should have made him the goat, he is only recognized as just one of the best, not the best, but maybe he is okay with that.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
not sure if anyone remembers this but these guys lost to Detroit due to kobe WANTING TO BE THE MAN, shaq was shooting something like 65 percent from the field and kobe was jacking up stupid shots all over the court, note i did not look up stats just going off memory, its crazy that shaq gave half effort and got all those rings imagine if he had a better work ethic. Also kobe was a great player but he grew into a great player, he did not come out the gates putting up 25, 5 and 5 but he was a great player also. What made kobe great is he great killer instinct and the ability to put the work in to get better.The knock i have against him, is that i dont think he ever shot 50 percent from the field, why have skills if you cant be efficient. Also, shaq flaws is that he cannot take any type of legitimate criticism/lack great discipline and thats why a man with the ability that should have made him the goat, he is only recognized as just one of the best, not the best, but maybe he is okay with that.

You clearly don't have enough context...you're looking at stats...did you watch the series?

First off, Karl Malone got hurt early in the series...Lakers had no answer for Sheed after that...Sheed exerted his will offensively and defensively following Malone's injury which helped to limit Shaq

Secondly, GP played like sh*t. He was outclassed by Chauncey. It's one thing for GP not to be able to cook Chauncey but Chauncey was flaming him. It got so bad Phil Jackson was forced to put Kobe on Chauncey to slow him down.

Add to that, Detroit's bench was way better. They had more depth, more variety, better rotations.

Lastly, Kobe was the only one who could really generate his own shot against Detroit. Detroit basically put clamps on everyone else so Kobe had to shoot. Otherwise, Lakers would have lost every game by 40.

Context is everything!

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is just proof that Kobe carried shaq. but coli nikkas will ignore facts as usual. If Kobe didn't carry shaq fat ass through the WCF those years there would be no rings

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kobe was efficient though u don' have to shoot 50% to be effecient

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You clearly don't have enough context...you're looking at stats...did you watch the series?

First off, Karl Malone got hurt early in the series...Lakers had no answer for Sheed after that...Sheed exerted his will offensively and defensively following Malone's injury which helped to limit Shaq

Secondly, GP played like sh*t. He was outclassed by Chauncey. It's one thing for GP not to be able to cook Chauncey but Chauncey was flaming him. It got so bad Phil Jackson was forced to put Kobe on Chauncey to slow him down.

Add to that, Detroit's bench was way better. They had more depth, more variety, better rotations.

Lastly, Kobe was the only one who could really generate his own shot against Detroit. Detroit basically put clamps on everyone else so Kobe had to shoot. Otherwise, Lakers would have lost every game by 40.

Context is everything!

Nah it’s 2018 breh, only stats and advanced stats matter. No need to watch the games now.