Shaq to Kobe: "Because I had you, I was able to chill out every summer"

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Certified by Shaq, only Kobe is deserving of two jerseys. One for the time he hand delivered Shaq to the promised land, the next for when he rebuilt the team sans Shaq and delivered yet again, championships to Los Angeles. :blessed: Shaq without Kobe:scust::rudy::childplease::camby: Kobe without Shaq:banderas::lawd::salute::whew::ooh::mjgrin:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Without Shaq there likely isn't a Kobe on the Lakers.
Without Shaq there likely isn't a Phil in LA, either. I don't really understand why you choose to overlook this as if Kobe coached himself and played every position on the court in 2009
Wednesday June 26, 1996. Kobe drafted and traded to the Lakers. Thursday July 17, 1996 Shaq signs with Lakers. :gucci:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Charles always bringing up old s-hit, bring up this statue breh

giphy.gif

Daps

Shaq with his revisionist history ass. Barkley should have asked him about when he told Penny he wished he never left Orlando .

Coli loves to shyt on Shaq, but Shaq is right. There's no belittling 3 in 4. That's not underachievement :manny:

And as far the clip in the OP, it's cool hearing Shaq say it, but it doesn't affect the argument at all. No one ever claimed Shaq's work ethic was on par with Kobe's. If you believed Shaq had the greater impact on the court, your opinion ain't changing. Their preparation time is irrelevant to what what actually transpired.