Shaq calls Rudy Gobert the worst NBA player ever. Rudy responds

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
T8FU.gif

GOAT managed to tolerate this man for 8 years.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
A more politically savvy player would have avoided or danced around a question like that.

Nothing good comes out of bashing a younger player.

Sure, you understand that Shaq will speak his mind but just because you could doesn't mean you should.

I think Rudy responded well.

Its not that he speaks his mind its that he constantly gives stupid answers to questions that are based on his jealousy,insecurities.....

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Players have always been overpaid

The existence of the max contract isn’t gonna make that go away

The first player to ever get a $100 million deal in the NBA wasn’t MJ or Magic or Bird or Hakeem or Malone or Shaq…it was Juwan Howard

The entire reason max contracts were implemented by the NBA is because Minnesota gave $126 million to a 21 YO Kevin Garnett who at that point had never even made an All-NBA team. Other owners got scared of how that was gonna reshape the market and used their leverage in the lockout to add the max.

So yes in theory a player like Rudy shouldn’t be making the same as Steph or LeBron but players getting overpaid is a formality regardless

No they haven’t

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The whole concept of the max is stupid as hell

Pretty much.

Dudes are getting deals on the strength of just sticking around and then when we see someone who clearly didn’t work for these deals we have a WTF moment because we know that player is basically stealing money.

I’m 1000% with Steph’s new deal because they had to cash him out for what he did for the franchise. But the league is throwing bags now because it’s what the rules stipulate and we KNOW a lot of these cats aren’t playing to the potential of these deals.

If Rudy and the crew made it to the finals then you kinda give him a little bit of a pass but they swept the Suns and then turned their brains off as off there weren’t 12 more games to win

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I know people like modesty and being humble, and I was never a shyt talker in my playing days, but I love objectively great achievers talking shyt:manny: