Shaq buys a 6 year old boy sneakers his father refused to buy

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
The father would have told him nah if he didn't want him to do it.

I get what y'all are saying but maybe it wasn't that the dad didn't want to get it for him. Maybe he just didn't have the cash to buy it.

And when Shaq came through and offered, the dad went :ehh:

A black kid seeing a black man buy something for him.

Not mad at the imagery. Could inspire the kid if anything.

:manny:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
If he couldn’t buy him shoes then he wouldn’t have been in the shoe store to begin with. For all we know he wasn’t in there to buy the kid shoes in the first place. Could’ve been in there buy his other kid something because this little brat got his shyt last week. He had his reasons for not buying the kid shoes and I’m gonna guess it’s because he was whining and crying like a little bytch. I’m not buying my kid shyt if he’s acting a fukking a fool in the store either.
Or the kid could've been grounded or on punishment for something he did at home, in school etc. Now the next time his pops tries to discipline him the kid will say "Don't make me call Shaq:umad:"

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Look at all these so called black men in here that just assumes another black man is indigent and can’t provide for his family. Even the fukking cac in the tweet didn’t assume the father was a broke bum. Whole family is well groomed, adequately dressed and shopping in Phipps fukking Plaza. Kid got on some damn Jordan’s but the “mAyBe hE bRoKe!”
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why Shaq was literally PALMING that kid’s head like that:dahell:

Either way it goes I wouldn’t want a celebrity swooping out of nowhere trying to buy my kid shoes and shyt. If its a situation where the kid and his family are homeless, starving, or about to be evicted or something extreme; yes absolutely help your fellow black man. But if I say no to some shoes or clothing, I wouldn’t want Shaq purchasing them simply because one of the lessons we ALL need to learn is that sometimes in life you won’t get what you want, and crying about it isn’t going to help you. How we deal with disappointment is what shapes us as we grow into adulthood. You want it that bad? WORK for it. EARN it. HUSTLE for it. Because when you’re 18 and want that same pair of shoes you won’t be a cute kid anymore. You’ll be a grown man and if you run into Shaq expecting him to bail you out he gonna give you the:shaq2:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's cool. Why can't Shaq do what he wants with his money though? What is going on here? Lol.
I know it’s cool. But you just acted like it wasn’t cool to say no. And because a strangers money doesn’t trump my judgement as a parent. :gucci:
He can make the gesture and I can turn it down. And I’d tell the little crybaby ass kid why he ain’t get no shoes from Shaq is the same reason I didn’t get them for him.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
To make things worse, the kid admitted he originally didn't get the sneakers, because he wasn't listening to his father. The man is trying to teach discipline & was undermined

:gucci:

*Edit*

And this bad little kid still didn't learn his lesson. Why is he instigating drama between Shaq & Steph?

:mjlol:

Last edited: