Shaq buys a 6 year old boy sneakers his father refused to buy

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Disrespectful retard… I would’ve slapped the piss outta him.

This is the coli I know and love. Not all this soft ass shyt y’all fakkits been on lately. When did nikkas stop being overconfident and what happened to all the Real Men Don’t….threads? I cursed somebody out the other day and some random ass mothafukka negged me and said “Gross” I wasn’t mad about the neg. I was mad we got nikkas saying gross like a 13 white girl. Soft ass nikka, whoever you was.

All nikkas do is cry about how hard it is for a black man and act scared of animals, athletes, and trained fighters. Just acting like some lil hoes. Extra serious ass, responsible ass nikkas. nikka I’ll slap every member of the Crip gang if I want to. I’m a waking action movie.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The father would have told him nah if he didn't want him to do it.

I get what y'all are saying but maybe it wasn't that the dad didn't want to get it for him. Maybe he just didn't have the cash to buy it.

And when Shaq came through and offered, the dad went :ehh:
Alot of whining in this thread..pitiful. Taylor Swift and Oprah be paying for people's college for just being in the fukking audience. Who wants to cry about that? The nyggas said he was undermining the father..lol.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(wife creaming in her pants, son feeling like he just met Santa)
Thanks Shaq for looking out for my son.

dTcAHZc.jpg

:heh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Alot of whining in this thread..pitiful. Taylor Swift and Oprah be paying for people's college for just being in the fukking audience. Who wants to cry about that? The nyggas said he was undermining the father..lol.
Clearly not the same context but ok