Shaq buys a 6 year old boy sneakers his father refused to buy

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Disrespectful retard… I would’ve slapped the piss outta him.

B7kDuOOCYAATuxl.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Xompletely disrespectful and shows again hiw shaq aint shyt.

You ask that father first before doing shyt like that.

Father should have thrown that shyt in the trash.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Since its shaq we know he does this a lot out of good will like breh with the engagement ring. Maybe the pops was cool with it cause he a fan. Im a heat fan so if shaq offering my kids anything id let him and get an autograph even tho i can provide for them

:yeshrug:

It's one thing if you out and about and Shaq happens to buy your shyt for you. But this is literally like mom telling you no so you ask your pops and he says yes.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
the video cuts from when the kid is crying to them walking to the store with the dad behind.

I'm sure shaq went to the dad and talked it over

but of course the coli dot com

I remember being a kid and always going to the videogame section and being told no because my mom didn't have the money but of course back then I didn't know she didn't have th emoney

again the coli dot com

Not based on the instagram post

To make things worse, the kid admitted he originally didn't get the sneakers, because he wasn't listening to his father. The man is trying to teach discipline & was undermined

:gucci:

*Edit*

And this bad little kid still didn't learn his lesson. Why is he instigating drama between Shaq & Steph?

:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who wrote this shyt because it definitely isn't that little ass kid.

do you actually think a 6 year old kid wrote this?

What’s wrong with you?” Is all I heard before turning around seeing this giant man standing over me. It’s Shaq !!!!! I couldn’t believe my eyes as I was crying I told him I got in trouble from my dad for not listening while in the store. Shaq said “ go give your dad a hug and tell him you’re sorry.” I did just that as he lectured me about listening to my parents and follow with a question asking me why didn’t I get shoes today. My parents just came to get me a coat. Shaquille O’Neal then said let’s go pick out some shoes. He blessed me with 2 pair of shoes, my coat and my dad some socks @__90six__ . I am beyond grateful & blessed. What a day? I’m still in shock and can’t stop talking about this amazing moment. He even watched my basketball videos and told me I was a beast point guard.God bless you @shaq thank you again. I pray I see you again when I become a @nba player. Oh yeah and to my favorite basketball player @stephencurry30 Shaq says you’re scared of him, what’s that about? #dieselshaq #blessed #nba #sixyearsold #basketball #legend #godbetheglory #shaquilleoneal #godfirst #godfavorsme #thankful #dreamcometrue #shaderoom #tnt #ballislife
2w

So the way the story went the kid wasn't listening and shaq made him apologize to his pop, he was only going to get a coat but shaq got him some shoes as well

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If it was about money, I would've cashapped pops behind the scenes and let him make the purchase.

yeah, I like that, but again I'm not assuming.

helped one of my cousin's get her son a PS5. Told her not to mention me at all when she gave it to him. The smile on his face enough for me.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Y’all just be miserable on this mufukka for no reason ghat dayum

:mjlol:

The pops is the one who uploaded the video…of course he is cool with the ordeal

It’s fukking shaq…not Chris brown or some shyt, an actual icon his son will be able to save as a memory for life.

Coli up in here talmbout disrespect and wives getting took Jesus Christ

:laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah, I like that, but again I'm not assuming.

helped one of my cousin's get her son a PS5. Told her not to mention me at all when she gave it to him. The smile on his face enough for me.

my long lost cousin rekka
:feedme: