Shaq buys a 6 year old boy sneakers his father refused to buy

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is the coli I know and love. Not all this soft ass shyt y’all fakkits been on lately. When did nikkas stop being overconfident and what happened to all the Real Men Don’t….threads? I cursed somebody out the other day and some random ass mothafukka negged me and said “Gross” I wasn’t mad about the neg. I was mad we got nikkas saying gross like a 13 white girl. Soft ass nikka, whoever you was.

All nikkas do is cry about how hard it is for a black man and act scared of animals, athletes, and trained fighters. Just acting like some lil hoes. Extra serious ass, responsible ass nikkas. nikka I’ll slap every member of the Crip gang if I want to. I’m a waking action movie.
The retarded shyt is co-signing a coli breh saying they would slap Shaq.

:hhh::comeon::comeon:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Shaq is a good dude… feels like he made it a point to make gestures like this over the course of the last few years. He made sure that the son apologized to his dad and learned a lesson from his actions. If the dad had a problem with it, he would have said something

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No it isn’t. Not everyone has disposable income. It’s hard out here.

That’s all true but at the end of the day he’s a man with pride. He has to feel some type of way watching another man provide basic fatherly duties to his seed

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
With all due respect to Shaq- no man is going to buy my son kicks or pretty much anything in my presence

also little man has some newish looking Carolina X’s on and he’s crying for some new sneakers smh. Now I know why his pops didn’t get him shyt
I peeped that too this not a reduced lunch kid
That’s cause someone instilled a proper amount of pride in your self and family. And I called that shyt on the first page when these nikkas were trying to make the father out to be a broke bum. I’m like this little punk ass crybaby got some crispy fukking J’s on. How you just gonna put that label of being a broke deadbeat father just because they want to slurp Shaq? These new nikkas different bro.
:gucci: