Shaq buys a 6 year old boy sneakers his father refused to buy

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Thos story been reported 5 different ways ...... I read, the mom said the boy needed the coat more than the shoes. The kid wasn't crying, he was just looking at the kicks when Shaq rolled up. The mom was more excited than the kid.
The day before or after, he bought some kid a bike who was in the bike isle when he was in Walmart

Shaq been doing this for years every time he goes out.
I told the story here before of when he was playing ball in Phoenix he would pay for any kid haircut who was in the barber shop when he was there. He would also buy all the bootleg movies.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since its shaq we know he does this a lot out of good will like breh with the engagement ring. Maybe the pops was cool with it cause he a fan. Im a heat fan so if shaq offering my kids anything id let him and get an autograph even tho i can provide for them

:yeshrug:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
To make things worse, the kid admitted he originally didn't get the sneakers, because he wasn't listening to his father. The man is trying to teach discipline & was undermined

:gucci:

Yeah. Shaq is in the wrong. His parents were attempting to teach him a lesson, and he undermined their authority.:francis:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sure if the dad had a prob with it hed tell shaq or just take his kid and leave.

Not necessarily.

If you randomly run into someone of Shaq's stature, you might be too starstruck and kind of freeze up a bit. I could see the dad not feeling good about it but not wanting to have some sort of disagreement with such a famous person. So maybe he went along with it but felt bad afterwards.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This is the coli I know and love. Not all this soft ass shyt y’all fakkits been on lately. When did nikkas stop being overconfident and what happened to all the Real Men Don’t….threads? I cursed somebody out the other day and some random ass mothafukka negged me and said “Gross” I wasn’t mad about the neg. I was mad we got nikkas saying gross like a 13 white girl. Soft ass nikka, whoever you was.

All nikkas do is cry about how hard it is for a black man and act scared of animals, athletes, and trained fighters. Just acting like some lil hoes. Extra serious ass, responsible ass nikkas. nikka I’ll slap every member of the Crip gang if I want to. I’m a waking action movie.
:obama:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Broke ass nikkas who can’t afford shyt for their kids mad as fukk in here :mjlol::mjlol:

Mama gonna throw some :shaq: for coming through like a real nikka