Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Yungin

Pro
Daps
lol there’s a helluva lot of smoke. Matter fact, to any straight man in this thread lemme pose a question, would yall do any of the sus things Shannon was doing while he was in his “business” relationship with the Muggler?

I get that Black men are charged with fakkitry far too often with no credibility but goddamn yall, ain’t no way we saw the same IG posts. It is what it is, that nikka is a down low bisexual nikka if it’s all totally coincidence I’ll take the L but ain’t no way all that happens and then he pulls this stunt just to prove he like p*ssy exclusively. That nikka sweet but keep juelzing for em :russ:
I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of things You do that me, Shannon or most people wouldn’t do and vice versa but that doesn’t make anybody gay because they do something you wouldn’t

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Shannon has said multiple times that his assistant Jordan handles all his tech shyt and has control of all his devices. Jordan is the one that turned off the live. Jordan could have sabotaged him on purpose or accidentally gone live thinking he was logged into his own account.
If he went in and turned on the live it would've used the camera on the device he turned the live on with and showed Jordan not Shannon.

Daps
His relationship with "The Mugler" ain't even all, I was following Shannon on IG when he was tagging people who he selected to be ambassadors for his Liquor brand, and I noticed a nikka he tagged was a nikka with nothing but pictures of him im his drawls. IF you noticed the thread in the coliseum a lot of Shannon's posts from that time are either deleted or Shannon changed the caption.

If everything so cool and you so comfortable in your skin why delete and change the caption on posts? :patrice:

#UNBREAKABLEBOND
That “brand ambassador” shyt was hilarious (and egregious), not sure how that’s not mentioned more.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
People really want this man to be torn down, huh?
tumblr_mkr3g0fhJl1rpxkbwo1_500.gif

is sht sus? Yes. Do i care? Hell nah :yeshrug: nikka the only one with a platform that rivals white podcasters.

Daps
His relationship with "The Mugler" ain't even all, I was following Shannon on IG when he was tagging people who he selected to be ambassadors for his Liquor brand, and I noticed a nikka he tagged was a nikka with nothing but pictures of him in his drawls. IF you noticed the thread in the coliseum a lot of Shannon's posts from that time are either deleted or Shannon changed the caption.

If everything so cool and you so comfortable in your skin why delete and change the caption on posts? :patrice:

#UNBREAKABLEBOND

That “brand ambassador” shyt was hilarious (and egregious), not sure how that’s not mentioned more.

Yep, it was this thread, a lot of photos were removed

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You looking at it from the lense of someone who’s not rich and famous. He’s a public figure seen at a sporting event (which is tied to his job and he probably ain’t even pay for the tickets) with his stylist :unimpressed:. Was he and his stylist hugging and kissing in these instagram posts?? Was he wearing a skirt or thong, lipstick? What made it so gay that you so quick to call the man gay? I just wanna know

Did they need to be hugging and kissing? :jbhmm:

I already told you what I saw. The whole Muggler phase was elite fakkitry on Shannon’s part without literally going that final mile that you and others are asking for since that’s the only proof that’s acceptable. We can just agree to disagree breh. If I’m making the kinda money he making, my stylist would be a bad bytch and yeah I’d prolly drop some racks to have her join me for some Laker games. Only thing I can concede is that yeah, maybe all of that was pure coincidence but your asking for a lot of red flag fakkitry to be coincidental and iono about it being the case that many times :huhldup:
I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of things You do that me, Shannon or most people wouldn’t do and vice versa but that doesn’t make anybody gay because they do something you wouldn’t

lol you know me in real life tho, you really think I would’ve done the things that nikka was doing? Naw nikka just cuz he Black don’t mean he get an unlimited credit on sus pause worthy behavior. What Game say about 50 on Stop Snitchin? This nikka’s a faggit, he’s a homo! :russ:

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Did they need to be hugging and kissing? :jbhmm:

I already told you what I saw. The whole Muggler phase was elite fakkitry on Shannon’s part without literally going that final mile that you and others are asking for since that’s the only proof that’s acceptable. We can just agree to disagree breh. If I’m making the kinda money he making, my stylist would be a bad bytch and yeah I’d prolly drop some racks to have her join me for some Laker games. Only thing I can concede is that yeah, maybe all of that was pure coincidence but your asking for a lot of red flag fakkitry to be coincidental and iono about it being the case that many times :huhldup:

lol you know me in real life tho, you really think I would’ve done the things that nikka was doing? Naw nikka just cuz he Black don’t mean he get an unlimited credit on sus pause worthy behavior. What Game say about 50 on Stop Snitchin? This nikka’s a faggit, he’s a homo! :russ:
Right I do know you, and there’s plenty of things you do that I wouldn’t do and vice versa. And no you haven’t told me what you saw that makes him so gay and if you did obviously it wasn’t that gay or I would be agreeing with you. Just because he is seen publicly with a gay dude while being a public figure doesn’t mean he actually spends his private time with him. And I’ll ask you this… if he’s so gay and his ig posts so flaming..why were you looking at his ig?:patrice: Look man idk if he gay or not but I haven’t seen anything to make me say he is. I just feel like you falling for society’s trap to try and paint every black man as a potential homosexual. I don’t get it. Why?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
lol there’s a helluva lot of smoke. Matter fact, to any straight man in this thread lemme pose a question, would yall do any of the sus things Shannon was doing while he was in his “business” relationship with the Muggler?

I get that Black men are charged with fakkitry far too often with no credibility but goddamn yall, ain’t no way we saw the same IG posts. It is what it is, that nikka is a down low bisexual nikka if it’s all totally coincidence I’ll take the L but ain’t no way all that happens and then he pulls this stunt just to prove he like p*ssy exclusively. That nikka sweet but keep juelzing for em :russ:
definitely not. the gay nikka might confuse your kindness for zestiness or worse hidden fakkitry. mane tariq should do a documentary on Hidden Fakkitry: They're among us.