Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol there’s a helluva lot of smoke. Matter fact, to any straight man in this thread lemme pose a question, would yall do any of the sus things Shannon was doing while he was in his “business” relationship with the Muggler?

I get that Black men are charged with fakkitry far too often with no credibility but goddamn yall, ain’t no way we saw the same IG posts. It is what it is, that nikka is a down low bisexual nikka if it’s all totally coincidence I’ll take the L but ain’t no way all that happens and then he pulls this stunt just to prove he like p*ssy exclusively. That nikka sweet but keep juelzing for em :russ:

It doesnt even matter if he is actually gay or not. Any straight black man that puts himself in position to be lined up like Shannon has here? Is a very secure person who doesnt mind being called gay by the peanut gallery. This in and of itself is actually gay.#TeachableMoment

I 100% remember saying this would happen eventually. Never let a homosexual you arent related to that far into your personal life. I was once at the urinal at work,heard a homosexuals voice near me about to use the urinal next to me. I immediately stopped my piss mid stream,zipped up and dipped. Id be a fool if I gave him the opportunity to get a glimpse so he could describe my shyt later on,and make it out to be something sinister:respect:

Hes going to have to get used to his newfound lifestyle,if it is new. He is now considered a bisexual man. Message to the youth,protect your manhood/reputation.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nikkas telling on themselves when they defend Shannon on this. If you have an #unbreakablebond with a gay nikka, you’re a fakkit.
What if they are in sync where shannon doesnt have to think about what he wanna wear and the nikka lay out perfect fit for him? could that be what makes them unbreakable bond??? :patrice:
:mjlol: im just trolling. But eh i dont care really. It is what it is(maybe)

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imagine being a grown man letting another man lay ya draws and clothes out for you. You need a stylist for workout clothes. :mjlol:
EVVtH76.jpeg

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Shannon has said multiple times that his assistant Jordan handles all his tech shyt and has control of all his devices. Jordan is the one that turned off the live. Jordan could have sabotaged him on purpose or accidentally gone live thinking he was logged into his own account.
So Jordan came into the room while he was clapping cheeks, grabbed the phone and turned it off ? :jbhmm:

Edit :NVM

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Right I do know you, and there’s plenty of things you do that I wouldn’t do and vice versa. And no you haven’t told me what you saw that makes him so gay and if you did obviously it wasn’t that gay or I would be agreeing with you. Just because he is seen publicly with a gay dude while being a public figure doesn’t mean he actually spends his private time with him. And I’ll ask you this… if he’s so gay and his ig posts so flaming..why were you looking at his ig?:patrice: Look man idk if he gay or not but I haven’t seen anything to make me say he is. I just feel like you falling for society’s trap to try and paint every black man as a potential homosexual. I don’t get it. Why?

I mean there’s doing things others wouldn’t do, sure that’s always gon be the case because people are different. And then there’s doing things that look really gay that straight men of any wealth bracket wouldn’t do. When have I ever accused any other Black man of being gay? We watched Dwight play on the Lakers and never once did I mention that shyt it took him catching a case for nikkaz to finally be like “Damn, that nikka was gay fr?!” Lol, why are you defending this nikka so much he still got a great podcast even if he sus :pachaha:

It isn’t even about being seen in public with a gay man. It’s the gay ass poses on IG with said gay man. Mind you, these were things posted on thecoli you know I don’t got IG nor care to use it. Hell, Muggler had that weirdo Kerry Rhodes nose wide the fukk open in the early days of thecoli the sus ass custom smiley of them is still up in 2024, all that just for him to conveniently resurface with ol Shay Shay, another coincidence amirite? And what about that weird ass “#UnbreakableBond” shyt that he was on with said gay stylist. It’s the court side Laker seats. He couldn’t take his kids or his girl to the game? That’s also the same time he nearly scrapped with Tee Morant, was he tryna prove sumn to his stylist? :skip: It’s the fact that all that happened and he’s since scrubbed all that shyt clean off his IG and went and pulled the ultimate clout chasing “Naw yall I ain’t gay” move that makes him sus. Why would he do all that if it wasn’t true? :jbhmm:

Like I said we can agree to disagree but the fact that he even went to such lengths as to “accidentally” go live on IG fukkin a bytch instead of just moving on if nothing was going on like you said that makes me believe that nikka on some gay shyt. Funniest thing is it doesn’t even matter. It just looks funny because he trying so hard to play it off and it’s not working at all :russ:

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Sorry, it makes no sense hanging out with your gay employee outside of work so much. Plus the dude has already shown from the Kerry Rhodes situation that he is untrustworthy. Shannon should have chosen his side more carefully. I really like the dude and hope this doesn't affect him, but I know he was dating that Muggler dude