Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
He knows Shannon’s gay, he knows Shannon’s pretending to like 🐈‍⬛

The fans still won’t accept an openly gay male

And I think that’s a good thing

Even tho y’all stupid as hell for denying the obvious

But history has repeated itself and will continue to do so until the spell has waned
Nah....sorry......you are wrong on this one. :camby: Look up Michael Sam. The media tried to make it more of an issue than his teammates and fans. Overall, many people didn't give a shyt that he's gay.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When Chad said I’m glad it was Michelle not Michael and Shannon said Katt Williams called him and said atleast we know you not gay. Then his gay former stylist with these subs. I remember the unbreakablebond and how they use to be with each other courtside and at parties. I remember he signed the dikkprint dude Jordan who still around when he got with Jordan he stopped fukking with Hollywood. I know his brand is a hard nose hall of fame football player from the south in baptist Christian land. His current character UNC you know durag, black&milds and henny. Now he got his own cognac. He can never come out as bisexual. You knew it was fake it’s too many steps to go live on IG and you not doing all that extra shyt you was doing on that live you had a hip replacement you could barely get out that truck in that total wine video. None of it was believable. He gotta understand he is 56 years old nobody care what he do in his bedroom. People still gonna support him he don’t gotta do all that corny shyt.