Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m confused, what evidence have you seen that he’s gay? I don’t know if he is or not but I haven’t seen any

Breh, go back and look at all the sus IG posts with him and the Muggler.

If you was in Shannon’s shoes I HIGHLY doubt you’d be saying you have an unbreakable bond with your ultra gay stylist while buying expensive ass courtside Laker tickets multiple times like he’s your date. But what do I know, maybe ALL of that is a coincidence :skip: :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
But you have no actual proof of the breh being sus.

lol there’s a helluva lot of smoke. Matter fact, to any straight man in this thread lemme pose a question, would yall do any of the sus things Shannon was doing while he was in his “business” relationship with the Muggler?

I get that Black men are charged with fakkitry far too often with no credibility but goddamn yall, ain’t no way we saw the same IG posts. It is what it is, that nikka is a down low bisexual nikka if it’s all totally coincidence I’ll take the L but ain’t no way all that happens and then he pulls this stunt just to prove he like p*ssy exclusively. That nikka sweet but keep juelzing for em :russ:

Daps
It wasn’t even just the weekly $20k Lakers floor seats, ol boy was straight red carpet with uncle Shay

1676152928377-png.4485317

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
lol there’s a helluva lot of smoke. Matter fact, to any straight man in this thread lemme pose a question, would yall do any of the sus things Shannon was doing while he was in his “business” relationship with the Muggler?

I get that Black men are charged with fakkitry far too often with no credibility but goddamn yall, ain’t no way we saw the same IG posts. It is what it is, that nikka is a down low bisexual nikka if it’s all totally coincidence I’ll take the L but ain’t no way all that happens and then he pulls this stunt just to prove he like p*ssy exclusively. That nikka sweet but keep juelzing for em :russ:
His relationship with "The Mugler" ain't even all, I was following Shannon on IG when he was tagging people who he selected to be ambassadors for his Liquor brand, and I noticed a nikka he tagged was a nikka with nothing but pictures of him in his drawls. IF you noticed the thread in the coliseum a lot of Shannon's posts from that time are either deleted or Shannon changed the caption.

If everything so cool and you so comfortable in your skin why delete and change the caption on posts? :patrice:

#UNBREAKABLEBOND

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Welp...plot thickens. Looks like whats not understood need to be said lol

one thing i have understood about social media is this: ppl always post the best version of everything. Nothing that quacks like a duck on there is a duck :francis:

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Breh, go back and look at all the sus IG posts with him and the Muggler.

If you was in Shannon’s shoes I HIGHLY doubt you’d be saying you have an unbreakable bond with your ultra gay stylist while buying expensive ass courtside Laker tickets multiple times like he’s your date. But what do I know, maybe ALL of that is a coincidence :skip: :ehh:
You looking at it from the lense of someone who’s not rich and famous. He’s a public figure seen at a sporting event (which is tied to his job and he probably ain’t even pay for the tickets) with his stylist :unimpressed:. Was he and his stylist hugging and kissing in these instagram posts?? Was he wearing a skirt or thong, lipstick? What made it so gay that you so quick to call the man gay? I just wanna know