Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Shannon has said multiple times that his assistant Jordan handles all his tech shyt and has control of all his devices. Jordan is the one that turned off the live. Jordan could have sabotaged him on purpose or accidentally gone live thinking he was logged into his own account.
I thought Shannon said he threw his phone on the bed, etc… like he acknowledged playing with his phone and throwing it on the bed before engaging in “adult activities”…

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
lol nikkaz gon keep deflecting and making excuses until he catch a Dwight Howard type case. It is what it is this nikka a feggit and just went to great lengths to convince us otherwise. Now the Muggler calling him out on his shyt….:russ:
The muggler a super hero villian name, every non-Harlem moment is caused by the muggler.

:russ::russ:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, someone, to my knowledge, cannot make your phone unlock, turn on the camera and go IG Live from a remote location.

How is that even possible?
I'm not saying it happened, I'm just saying Shannon said he doesn't know shyt about tech and Jordan handles all his accounts. Quick google search. I'm sure there's more.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
People really want this man to be torn down, huh?
Welcome to the internet.

There has to be an outrage, a scapegoat or somebody being cancelled. Anything that makes the miserable bunch feel better about themselves.

If not, the suicide rates and school shootings will skyrocket.

Yungin

Pro
Daps
lol nikkaz gon keep deflecting and making excuses until he catch a Dwight Howard type case.

It is what it is this nikka a feggit and just went to great lengths to convince us otherwise. Now the Muggler calling him out on his shyt….:russ:
I’m confused, what evidence have you seen that he’s gay? I don’t know if he is or not but I haven’t seen any

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The crazy part is breh even if he is gay, they still gonna listen to him regardless so I don’t know why people are this invested.

That’s what some of us tryna understand, we’ve already come to the conclusion the flames of his fakkitry are raging and still watch his show/support anyway.

He need to just be like Dwight and live in his truth……..:skip: