Shannon Sharpe Responds To Cam'ron & Mase Calling His Clappng Cheeks On Live "Staged"

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yā€™all donā€™t see the play at hand.

We donā€™t need two popular black shows SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT BROADCASTS scrapping it out in a war of words.

nikkas teamed up with MDW when they need to be trying to do a collab with Sharpe and Ocho or the pivot even.

Sharpe falling into this shyt when the boys just be jokes with it.

Whole time you opening the door for one of yall (IIWII) to get backlash and potentially lose viewership.

Shannon doing BMW ads on a YouTube podcast. I never seen that.

I bet if Mcafee or Rogan commented he wouldnt even respond
Shannon Sharpe is a clown

So are Cam and Mase but they stay in their lane

Jards

All Star
Daps
Are they? I donā€™t see them pulling try hard desperate stunts like this.
Camā€™s my dude but his whole schtick was about going viral before he cleaned up his act for IIWII. He posted a whole series on IG about how his neighbour was stalking him after clapping her cheeks including the clapping of the cheeks lol

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
FlkTscaWIAIBlHE.jpg:large

Yeah heā€™s above all c00nery that could cost him :skip:
Right, Wtf these nikkas about lmaooo

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Camā€™s my dude but his whole schtick was about going viral before he cleaned up his act for IIWII. He posted a whole series on IG about how his neighbour was stalking him after clapping her cheeks including the clapping of the cheeks lol
didn't he post a pic or vid of him fingering Juju with the caption bragging about making her orgasm to IG unprovoked

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovinā€¦

But what does that have to do with the price of tea in China breh? Shannon did some wild clout chasing type shyt and Cam has every right to discuss it. If heā€™s doing this well past the life cycle of the news story and still trying to make it a thing then we can reconvene and discuss.

Otherwise, Cam ainā€™t doing anything outside of what weā€™d be expecting him to do for his show. Itā€™s sports and fukkery, Shannonā€™s whole situation falls under both categories. Maybe if he wasnā€™t out here doing the most we wouldnā€™t get these so called viral attempts by Cam.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But what does that have to do with the price of tea in China breh? Shannon did some wild clout chasing type shyt and Cam has every right to discuss it. If heā€™s doing this well past the life cycle of the news story and still trying to make it a thing then we can reconvene and discuss.

Otherwise, Cam ainā€™t doing anything outside of what weā€™d be expecting him to do for his show. Itā€™s sports and fukkery, Shannonā€™s whole situation falls under both categories. Maybe if he wasnā€™t out here doing the most we wouldnā€™t get these so called viral attempts by Cam.
Cam also did shyt like that before he had a show...because he's ignorant

I respect ignorant for the sake of it more than a dude who wants to switch lanes back and forth...I also have more of a disdain for it from Shannon because he's older

Guvnor

Da Speculative SpectacleĀ®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think maybe he tried to record it on his phone but pushed the wrong buttons. Either that or she started that shyt on his phone.

I looked into it and he has a discrimination suit with a woman named Michelle.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Put your panties back on, I didnā€™t say he didnā€™t have the right to discuss it - heā€™s well within his right to discuss it. The post that was responded to said Cam doesnā€™t pull that type of shyt when he used to do it all the time and would still be doing it if he didnā€™t get bag for IIWII.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's an idiotic thing to fake so in turn the reason would be idiotic to. Turning on IG Live by accident is just not believable.
Itā€™s not that idiotic to stage.

People with motion want to KEEP motion. Shannon got that Katt interview and heā€™s always going to be chasing that moment from here on out.

Itā€™s damn near impossible to go live ā€œby mistakeā€. And Shannon is one of the most meticulous, professional, driven people in the game. He knew what he was doing.