Shannon Sharpe Responds To Cam'ron & Mase Calling His Clappng Cheeks On Live "Staged"

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Put your panties back on, I didn’t say he didn’t have the right to discuss it - he’s well within his right to discuss it. The post that was responded to said Cam doesn’t pull that type of shyt when he used to do it all the time and would still be doing it if he didn’t get bag for IIWII.

lol so he pulls stunts of that magnitude? Resorting to weak ass insults only means you have nothing of substance to say regarding my retort. I’m saying you acting like Cam did this out of thin air or he’s been running the topic into the ground. Shannon does weird shyt means Cam and Ma$e ain’t gon comment on it on some fukkery shyt? Lmaooo :russ:

Other than the CNN thing with Abby Phillips which I agree with as very try hard, most of his antics have been on brand with him being a generally ignorant nikka. It’s funny how it was all laughs when Cam was a meme factory on Bill O’Reilly just being himself but soon as it’s a Black man he’s a clout chaser. Like he’s suddenly acting out of character. :skip:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s not that idiotic to stage.

People with motion want to KEEP motion. Shannon got that Katt interview and he’s always going to be chasing that moment from here on out.

It’s damn near impossible to go live “by mistake”. And Shannon is one of the most meticulous, professional, driven people in the game. He knew what he was doing.
We agree, I'm just saying chasing viral moment to the point you are trying to deceive people is idiotic and likely to backfire.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol so he pulls stunts of that magnitude? Resorting to weak ass insults only means you have nothing of substance to say regarding my retort. I’m saying you acting like Cam did this out of thin air or he’s been running the topic into the ground. Shannon does weird shyt means Cam and Ma$e ain’t gon comment on it on some fukkery shyt? Lmaooo :russ:

Other than the CNN thing with Abby Phillips which I agree with as very try hard, most of his antics have been on brand with him being a generally ignorant nikka. It’s funny how it was all laughs when Cam was a meme factory on Bill O’Reilly just being himself but soon as it’s a Black man he’s a clout chaser. Like he’s suddenly acting out of character. :skip:

I respect Cam more for not showing respect to Bill O'Really, moreso than Shannon who puts his glasses back on - depending on who's the person telling him to put his glasses back on.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Other than the CNN thing with Abby Phillips, most of his antics have been on brand with him being a generally ignorant nikka. It’s funny how it was all laughs when Cam was a meme factory on Bill O’Reilly just being himself but soon as it’s a Black man he’s a clout chaser. Like he’s suddenly acting out of character. :skip:
Whoa - why are you so offended by this?
You’re getting your panties in a twist for no reason as I’ve not once:

1. said he’s pulled the topic out of thin air or
2. said he’s running the the topic into the ground

You’re acting like I’ve disrespected your daddy or something :dame:

As I said, I was literally responding to a post which said Cam and Mase don’t pull desperate stunts like what Shannon was doing which isn’t true as Cam before IIWII was trying to go viral every week posting his sexcapades on IG.

Cam is one of my GOATs but he had no motion in the public sphere until he launched the show with Mase and was basically posting a bag of fukkery every week on social media until the IIWII check came and that’s not on any hating shyt - that’s what he was literally doing.

As said, they’ve both got every right to comment on Shannon’s bullshyt - I’m glad they’re commenting on it as they’ve been calling out all the c00n shyt he’s been doing and its also top tier content.

Edit - okay I see that you were the post I was responding to which is why you’re having breakdown right now loool

Are they? I don’t see them pulling try hard desperate stunts like this.

Take it easy lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Whoa - why are you so offended by this?
You’re getting your panties in a twist for no reason as I’ve not once:

1. said he’s pulled the topic out of thin air or
2. said he’s running the the topic into the ground

You’re acting like I’ve disrespected your daddy or something :dame:

As I said, I was literally responding to a post which said Cam and Mase don’t pull desperate stunts like what Shannon was doing which isn’t true as Cam before IIWII was trying to go viral every week posting his sexcapades on IG.

Cam is one of my GOATs but he had no motion in the public sphere until he launched the show with Mase and was basically posting a bag of fukkery every week on social media until the IIWII check came and that’s not on any hating shyt - that’s what he was literally doing.

As said, they’ve both got every right to comment on Shannon’s bullshyt - I’m glad they’re commenting on it as they’ve been calling out all the c00n shyt he’s been doing and its also top tier content.

Edit - okay I see that you were the post I was responding to which is why you’re having breakdown right now loool

Take it easy lol

lol whatever helps you feel better about your argument. Only one having a breakdown is you. You upset Shannon is getting clowned?

Instead of acting like a scorned fakkit over this you can just agree to disagree. I don’t believe any of the outrageous things Cam and Ma$e have done before or since the IIWII come up is remotely close to “accidentally” going on IG Live while having sex with a woman because the gay rumors got too loud.

Don’t even bother replying if you gon just keep up with the weak ass comebacks and insults breh. We clearly get that you’re salty about Shannon’s situation. Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll be ok he has M’s regardless. I hope he’s sharing some of that with his coli appointed public defender. 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: No1

Jards

All Star
Daps
lol whatever helps you feel better about your argument. Only one having a breakdown is you. You upset Shannon is getting clowned?

Instead of acting like a scorned fakkit over this you can just agree to disagree. I don’t believe any of the outrageous things Cam and Ma$e have done before or since the IIWII come up is remotely close to “accidentally” going on IG Live while having sex with a woman because the gay rumors got too loud.

Don’t even bother replying if you gon just keep up with the weak ass comebacks and insults breh. We clearly get that you’re salty about Shannon’s situation. Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll be ok he has M’s regardless. I hope he’s sharing some of that with his coli appointed public defender. 👍🏾
fukk Shannon loool

And instead of replying with another weakass comeback, get Cam’s dikk out your mouth - he must be paying your bills like a hoe the way you’re gobbling his nutsack :mjlol:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Y'all equally as dumb believing shyt with no evidence... Everybody wanna rush to be the first one saying FAKE!!! STAGED!!! They even said it about that President when he was shot at... Twice.... FAKE!!! HE DID IT FOR VOTES!!!

That's everybody M.O. these days... IT'S AI!!!! HER ASS AIN'T REAL!!! THEY STAGED THIS!!!!!

Not everybody in a rush to put themselves on front street.. What's the real story? Who knows.. But while I say I believe he wouldn't do this, y'all somehow was in the corner of the bedroom filming and KNOW he staged it. That's wild
Use logical thinking go to ig and see how many steps you gotta take to go live then report back