Shannon Sharpe Responds To Cam'ron & Mase Calling His Clappng Cheeks On Live "Staged"

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You forgot about Cam pulling that stunt on CNN?:stopitslime:

The whole purpose of him and Mase talking about this is to go viral and Shannon responding is exactly what they wanted.

I addressed the CNN bit and agree that Cam was acting thirsty. But at the same time, Cam is the same person that acting a fool on Bill O’Reilly so that wasn’t exactly out of character.

And again, none of yall addressing the fact that had Shannon not done this it wouldn’t be a topic of discussion. So is everyone else that discuss this incident that EVERYONE is talking about also clout chasing? Or is it just Cam and Ma$e? :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I bet Mase laughing pushed him over the edge. nikka laughs like the Black Roger Klotz.
breh i bet they were unbarable in harlem back in the day. Cam talking THE MOST shyt EVER, roasting the hell out of people, and mase laughing hysterically, and throwing in little comments and egging him onpause :mjlol: i know Big L hated them niccas and got Mase robbed partially because of that :pachaha:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Isn't he already rich after a storied football career and being in media for nearly a decade?
And really what was the risk of everyone believes it was an accident?
It's at least 3 steps to go live on IG and he did all of them by accident? :francis:
Yes. Yall keep saying this like it's impossible. Is it difficult yes, impossible no :hubie:
Jussie Smollet wasn't that long ago

Don't put nothing past anybody
Totally different situations and nikkas knew he was cappin immediately :russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If it comes out as staged, nikkaz better give me my MFing props again.... Like yall never do when I'm the first one calling BS on things.

Literally told y'all nikkaz that's not how sex sounds.
Then I found out the nikka got sex pill ads on his sht
the sex pill ads shyt for me is what made me suspicious

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Don’t think you needed to be poking cam he’s a psycho for a reason

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Don’t think you needed to be poking cam he’s a psycho for a reason
:dame:
cam-mase.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There are people with money who do stupid things for attention/clout

Money is not a shield against irrationlity and vanity

Dude was probably hurt by the mockery and doubt about his masculinity
He has been in several relationships, has kids with different women and on. So it’s obvious that he fukks with women.

fukking a broad does not mean that you don’t fukk with brehs as well. Ask Dwight :dame:

An easier and safer way to dispel such rumors would be to date a woman publicly instead of risking big money over an audio that doesn’t even show anything