Shannon Sharpe Responds To Cam'ron & Mase Calling His Clappng Cheeks On Live "Staged"

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Any successful person with popularity should know basics how to use their phone so they don't accidentally press the wrong button at the wrong time.

It looks like a quite possibly staged event.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Funny shyt is it's not as hard to go live as some of you are making it :pachaha:

It was an accident shannon tried to cop pleas (hacked) saw that didn't work n said fukk it lays capitalize. He's been with Ro sparks like 4 months n been talking about him n Ocho being free agents tryna get the 9 figure bag. Do yall honestly believe a HOF TE, cultural personality club shay shay host n night cap podcast Shannon Sharpe is gonna risk that so u nikkas don't think he's gay :dead:

The fukking ego o ln yall should be studied :russ:
Isn't he already rich after a storied football career and being in media for nearly a decade?
And really what was the risk of everyone believes it was an accident?
It's at least 3 steps to go live on IG and he did all of them by accident? :francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If it comes out as staged, nikkaz better give me my MFing props again.... Like yall never do when I'm the first one calling BS on things.

Literally told y'all nikkaz that's not how sex sounds.
Then I found out the nikka got sex pill ads on his sht

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
My nikka, for them to even be talking about this on their platform is a desperate plea for attention.

They on some hair salon gossip shyt every week
:mjlol: the show has been casual barbershop level analysis of sports with real experts brought in to give a bit more insight like maurice clarrett, oj and michael irvin

:dahell: do you even watch the show? These nikkas go viral effortlessly

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: the show has been casual barbershop level analysis of sports with real experts brought in to give a bit more insight like maurice clarrett, oj and michael irvin

:dahell: do you even watch the show? These nikkas go viral effortlessly
They try to go viral as well they even talk about it. But at least they never staged some fake shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My nikka, for them to even be talking about this on their platform is a desperate plea for attention.

I disagree, it became a huge news story and they be on fukkery a lot of the time so of course they’ll discuss this. Cam sells sex pills so if he was clout chasing fr then he would’ve did what Shannon did first to sell Pink Horsepower.

Now his interview on CNN? That I can agree was a thirsty tryna get a viral moment. But had Shannon not staged this shyt like a weirdo it would’ve never been a topic. :yeshrug:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

Shay Shay is that you???

:umad:

Shannon running his version of the Oprah Winfrey show gossiping and discussing drama with females and such on nightcap (literally everyday) and club Shay Shay . Dude had Brittney renner on his show :stopitslime: ..You can’t be serious . I like Shannon too, but cmon

Last edited:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Funny shyt is it's not as hard to go live as some of you are making it :pachaha:

It was an accident shannon tried to cop pleas (hacked) saw that didn't work n said fukk it lays capitalize. He's been with Ro sparks like 4 months n been talking about him n Ocho being free agents tryna get the 9 figure bag. Do yall honestly believe a HOF TE, cultural personality club shay shay host n night cap podcast Shannon Sharpe is gonna risk that so u nikkas don't think he's gay :dead:

The fukking ego o ln yall should be studied :russ:

Jussie Smollet wasn't that long ago

Don't put nothing past anybody

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And doesn’t he have some sex pill deal too? And this just randomly happens? 😏

And accidentally going on Live isn’t a thing, that doesn’t happen. Accidentally going on Live in the midst of doing pipe work? Yeah, come on. Shannon still my nig tho, pause