Shannon Sharpe Responds To Cam'ron & Mase Calling His Clappng Cheeks On Live "Staged"

africngiant

All Star
Daps
There are people with money who do stupid things for attention/clout

Money is not a shield against irrationlity and vanity

Dude was probably hurt by the mockery and doubt about his masculinity
idk i see cameron’s point, b unc said “lick my ahh michelle” no way he did that on purpose

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There are people with money who do stupid things for attention/clout

Money is not a shield against irrationlity and vanity

Dude was probably hurt by the mockery and doubt about his masculinity
Then why not do it years ago? Sex tapes in 2024 ain't nothing new. He could have just went out with some bytches for real. Pulled up with a girlfriend.. Had a broad leak some texts....

This ain't 1998 anymore... Besides the 2-3 days of people checking this out, what did this sex tape do for him? Nobody who said he was gay on Wednesday is now saying "Oh he clearly straight now that I heard that"

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
He didn't post to go viral...he posted to prove that he's "Not Gay".... which to me is even MORE gay when you gotta "PROVE" you ain't gay

:francis:

"Oops....looks as thoughs I have seem to have expose myself having sex with Womens..see everybodies, I'm not Gay!"
:damn:
Only a small sub-section of black people are obsessed with the gay rumors. I don’t buy the “went live on accident” excuse, as I’m sure there’s a better explanation. But the few people who care about the rumors have their minds made up and I’m sure he realizes that

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Only a small sub-section of black people are obsessed with the gay rumors. I don’t buy the “went live on accident” excuse, as I’m sure there’s a better explanation. But the few people who care about the rumors have their minds made up and I’m sure he realizes that
They may be small, but they Sting. He sees the memes and Rumors.

“Hey, Ocho! Kat Williams called me and said ‘well you ain’t Gay today!’ “

What made him say that?

:patrice:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
He's right though... Nobody would risk that much money to go viral when they already made it

Going viral is for people with no motion
Yall be so fukkin dumb it’s a whole mf that was a president of the United States that risk everything to go viral .. I be thinking ppl can’t be this dumb then log on to the coli and realize oh yeah they can be :snoop:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Then why not do it years ago? Sex tapes in 2024 ain't nothing new. He could have just went out with some bytches for real. Pulled up with a girlfriend.. Had a broad leak some texts....

This ain't 1998 anymore... Besides the 2-3 days of people checking this out, what did this sex tape do for him? Nobody who said he was gay on Wednesday is now saying "Oh he clearly straight now that I heard that"
It was a dumb move, I agree

But... surprise... people do stupid stuff when they emotionnaly affected or mad :yeshrug:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He's right though... Nobody would risk that much money to go viral when they already made it

Going viral is for people with no motion

FlkTscaWIAIBlHE.jpg:large

Yeah he’s above all c00nery that could cost him :skip:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yall be so fukkin dumb it’s a whole mf that was a president of the United States that risk everything to go viral .. I be thinking ppl can’t be this dumb then log on to the coli and realize oh yeah they can be :snoop:
Y'all equally as dumb believing shyt with no evidence... Everybody wanna rush to be the first one saying FAKE!!! STAGED!!! They even said it about that President when he was shot at... Twice.... FAKE!!! HE DID IT FOR VOTES!!!

That's everybody M.O. these days... IT'S AI!!!! HER ASS AIN'T REAL!!! THEY STAGED THIS!!!!!

Not everybody in a rush to put themselves on front street.. What's the real story? Who knows.. But while I say I believe he wouldn't do this, y'all somehow was in the corner of the bedroom filming and KNOW he staged it. That's wild

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Y’all don’t see the play at hand.

We don’t need two popular black shows SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT BROADCASTS scrapping it out in a war of words.

nikkas teamed up with MDW when they need to be trying to do a collab with Sharpe and Ocho or the pivot even.

Sharpe falling into this shyt when the boys just be jokes with it.

Whole time you opening the door for one of yall (IIWII) to get backlash and potentially lose viewership.

Shannon doing BMW ads on a YouTube podcast. I never seen that.

I bet if Mcafee or Rogan commented he wouldnt even respond

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Also there’s no way you can accidentally go live. It’s like 7 taps PRIOR to getting the LIVE red dot.

It’s impossible to go live accidentally. You gotta open phone find and open ig app
Press and hold the + symbol to begin a story post.

then you gotta swipe over twice to get to LIVE option.

If he was live and all these people seen it why didn’t somebody call that phone? Or FT it? Wouldn’t that interrupt?