Shannon Sharpe is 90% Nigerian

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why would you focus on that 1%, rather than on that 99%? That 1% should prove to you what you already know. The White slaveowners were a bunch of rapists so modern day White people don't have any moral high ground to be walking around talking about law and order because your DNA proves that they are descended from lawless people.

How can I be 100% real nikka with a known cac gene in me :troll:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who edited the og post? :hhh:

That was one of funniest posts in recent TLR history. reminds of when this place had a sense of humor and not just a bunch of stinkmeaners airing out their perceived grievances.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Who edited the og post? :hhh:

That was one of funniest posts in recent TLR history. reminds of when this place had a sense of humor and not just a bunch of stinkmeaners airing out their perceived grievances.
What u mean? If you’re referring to *that* post I’m pretty sure breh edited himself minutes after it went up lol. Why would he leave that there :mjlol:?

I never took one of those tests because if I see 1% European I'll be very mad at myself.
You don’t need a test to verify this, we already unfortunately know what the deal is.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What u mean? If you’re referring to *that* post I’m pretty sure breh edited himself minutes after it went up lol. Why would he leave that there :mjlol:?

You don’t need a test to verify this, we already unfortunately know what the deal is.

I thought it was the mods.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I rather not see it on paper if it makes any sense

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
full

Ayoo:dead::dead:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Yea the nerve of people whose history has been under constant attack of erasure trying to connect dots like that… crazy right

:comeon:

Juelzing...

Be it Shannon Sharpe or some black actor who is given some kind of prominent role in Hollyweird, y'all go out your way to do immediate background checks and then bytch, moan, and gossip when they happen to not be from where you think they should be in relation to whatever context there being looked into in the first place.

Regular everyday Black folk are not concerned with such matters. This is that Tariq nasheed internet Twitter shyt. And a lot of nikkas on here are caught up in it.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Juelzing...

Be it Shannon Sharpe or some black actor who is given some kind of prominent role in Hollyweird, y'all go out your way to do immediate background checks and then bytch, moan, and gossip when they happen to not be from where you think they should be in relation to whatever context there being looked into in the first place.

Regular everyday Black folk are not concerned with such matters. This is that Tariq nasheed internet Twitter shyt. And a lot of nikkas on here are caught up in it.

I’m sorry Tariq hurt your feelings but I dont know what to tell you. Fact of the matter is all skin folks ain’t kin folks. Obama’s snake ass opened a lot of eyes and he has more to do with these background checks than any internet personality. It is what it is…ain’t shyt you can do about it but limit your internet usage since it’s just cyber bully’s upsetting you and not ones in the real world.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I’m sorry Tariq hurt your feelings but I dont know what to tell you. Fact of the matter is all skin folks ain’t kin folks. Obama’s snake ass opened a lot of eyes and he has more to do with these background checks than any internet personality. It is what it is…ain’t shyt you can do about it but limit your internet usage since it’s just cyber bully’s upsetting you and not ones in the real world.

:mjlol:

Please stop. You sound dumb as hell trying to be slick with the condescension. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

You nikkas are just internet weirdos obsessed with other melanated people's origins. I'm sorry your hero Obama was a disappointment since you decided to bring him up.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

There have actually been genetic and morphological studies done that show the earliest american skeletons found shared similar genetic traits as the indigenous australians, new guineans, and andamanese islanders (black people) and were completely different than the ones of the modern native americans of today (who are admixed mulattos).

There was actually this Italian explorer from way back in the 1500s named Giovanni Verrazano who talked about running into Indians over in the Carolinas who looked identical to Ethiopians.

Just playing a little devil's advocate.