Shannon Sharpe is 90% Nigerian

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:ohhh:Good question…
Makes me wonder if his ancestors were some of the last to arrive to the Americas and if they stayed in- for the lack of a better phrase…. intact/stable communities
Even if they were, I'd imagine somebody would mingle with a black person with longer history and more of a mix. To me that much purity represents insulation and older roots not recent ones.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps

full

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Y'all obsessed when it comes to other people's identities who happen to be black.

No horse in the race whatsoever but still go out your way to gossip.
The worst part about it is that it didn't use to be like that. Now they checking linage at the door plus doing backgrounds checks. And for what? Nothing.

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
How accurate are these things anway? How is any of this verified/proven

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
:ohhh:Good question…
Makes me wonder if his ancestors were some of the last to arrive to the Americas and if they stayed in- for the lack of a better phrase…. intact/stable communities

I remember reading about the last slave ship to America and a young breh who was brought in it was still alive in the 1930's
that means his descendants are only 3/4 generations removed from their west african roots

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I remember reading about the last slave ship to America and a young breh who was brought in it was still alive in the 1930's
that means his descendants are only 3/4 generations removed from their west african roots
There’s a documentary on them on National Geographic. And I think they are only two generations removed from Cudjoe Lewis, the man who survived until the 30s.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
The science is there. This is the same science used for paternity test and blood tests used to exonerate innocent black men.
Yea. People should also keep in mind we’d have to run these screenings/test should reparations ever become a reality.