Shannon Sharpe is 90% Nigerian

Daps
Meh, those test are wacky, he's from Georgia. I expect a lot more Upper Guinea Coast(Sierra Leone, Guinea, Bissau, Liberia, Senegambia)in his DNA
Depends on the point of entry. I'm from Texas but going back to the old census data, my family appears to have started in Maryland, Virginia, SC and Georgia once they hit American soil.

My mom's DNA came back with like 50% being "Nigerian"...basically a large share of her ancestors trace to the region that is modern day Nigeria. Normally I wouldn't pay it any mind but she's had a fair number of Igbos come up to her actually thinking she's Naija.

Flip side is my dad's family actually "looks" more "Nigerian"...similar to a lot of my Nigerian homies....but they have much higher Angola/Congolese results. My shyt shows an even mix of these groups but very low on the Senegambian front.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Depends on the point of entry. I'm from Texas but going back to the old census data, my family appears to have started in Maryland, Virginia, SC and Georgia once they hit American soil.

My mom's DNA came back with like 50% being "Nigerian"...basically a large share of her ancestors trace to the region that is modern day Nigeria. Normally I wouldn't pay it any mind but she's had a fair number of Igbos come up to her actually thinking she's Naija.

Flip side is my dad's family actually "looks" more "Nigerian"...similar to a lot of my Nigerian homies....but they have much higher Angola/Congolese results. My shyt shows an even mix of these groups but very low on the Senegambian front.
A lot of Black folks have migrated over the last 100 years. You can be from DC but fam is mainly in South Carolina