Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah I was ready to retire skip but the show is actually better now with this format
Skip and Shannon was getting formulaic but this new format is pure spontaneous sports talk only issue is you got some football heads but no basketball heads

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The sad fact is richard is 10000000% right. You can argue playing CB is the single hardest thing to do in all of sports
No you cant make that argument, QB is harder. Goalie/Keeper is the hardest position in all sports to play and thats not even the hardest thing to do in all (major) sports. Thats techniclly Golf.

I played CB/S for some years as well as LB, WR, HB and I enjoyed it. Its hard for sure. Its up there in 'arguable' when it comes to football but its not the hardest in its own sport, let alone all sports.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
No you cant make that argument, QB is harder.
That’s debatable. I’ll always side with the defensive guys in football cause 1) it’s read and react. It’s not often they dictate what’s happening. 2) the rules have twisted indisputably in the offenses favor putting defensive guys at a disadvantage. shyt is borderline not fair.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That’s debatable. I’ll always side with the defensive guys in football cause 1) it’s read and react. It’s not often they dictate what’s happening. 2) the rules have twisted indisputably in the offenses favor putting defensive guys at a disadvantage. shyt is borderline not fair.
I said earlier that its debatable. I wasnt suggesting that it wasnt. But at the end of that debate, QB is harder. And skill positions absolutely read and react. Defensive play calling is what dictates whats allowed to happen on the field, less you have someone make either a spectacular run, catch or throw. This notion that defenses are just out there with no play calling or foresight and solely relying on kinetic reactions is just wrong.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Yeah I was ready to retire skip but the show is actually better now with this format
Skip and Shannon was getting formulaic but this new format is pure spontaneous sports talk only issue is you got some football heads but no basketball heads

Had Jalen not bullied the shyt out of Skip he probably would have haVE a seat. :mjlol:

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
No you cant make that argument, QB is harder. Goalie/Keeper is the hardest position in all sports to play and thats not even the hardest thing to do in all (major) sports. Thats techniclly Golf.

I played CB/S for some years as well as LB, WR, HB and I enjoyed it. Its hard for sure. Its up there in 'arguable' when it comes to football but its not the hardest in its own sport, let alone all sports.
I wanna add being a catcher in MLB as one of the toughest positions in sports.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I wanna add being a catcher in MLB as one of the toughest positions in sports.
Played catcher from the time I could walk all the way into college. Easily the hardest to be good at. Especially in Texas heat with 15 pounds of gear on and having to both call pitches and direct traffic. Then having to hit the actual ball is easily the hardest thing to do in all of sports, with golf, the ball doesn’t move and won’t potentially kill/injure you.