Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you cant make that argument, QB is harder. Goalie/Keeper is the hardest position in all sports to play and thats not even the hardest thing to do in all (major) sports. Thats techniclly Golf.

I played CB/S for some years as well as LB, WR, HB and I enjoyed it. Its hard for sure. Its up there in 'arguable' when it comes to football but its not the hardest in its own sport, let alone all sports.
Not to dimimish anything you have done, but my reason(s) for saying my statement os literally every play you're reading & reacting every play not knowing where your man is going. Any mistake, slip, miss step and its 80 yards on your head for 6.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Hard to say tbh, Because Burrow in 2018 and Burrow post 2019 are two completely different players. Like that nicca started taking the limitless pill that offseason or something :russ:
They are two completely different players because the system changed, regardless your original take on the subject was asinine. Burrow couldn't even win the QB1 job with the talent at TOSU.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They are two completely different players because the system changed, regardless your original take on the subject was asinine. Burrow couldn't even win the QB1 job with the talent at TOSU.
Right, Because players don’t develop and get better…

Shoutout to Vince Young not being able to beat out Chance Mock to be QB1 :comeon:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Right, Because players don’t develop and get better…

Shoutout to Vince Young not being able to beat out Chance Mock to be QB1 :comeon:
In the season Mock was named the starter he didn't end the season as one. And didn't start a game again. VY didn't transfer schools to get his shot. And yes Joe Brady did wonders for Burrow's development which was the entire point I was making.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
In the season Mock was named the starter he didn't end the season as one. And didn't start a game again. VY didn't transfer schools to get his shot. And yes Joe Brady did wonders for Burrow's development which was the entire point I was making.
Cool, So he did the same thing that Quinn Ewers just did at the exact same place...

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Two shows in....the biggest takeaway....when it was Shay and Skip...the talking point was how often Unc said "Skip" every show. Count how many times every one says "Mike" two fukking shows in...

I think Skip found the right cast, although at times, you can see in his face, how much he's hating to not be able to just UNLEASH...but if they all get their chemistry right...this will be my go to show come the start of the football season.

Skip did it again, niccas! :skip:

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:deadrose: @ walking off together like it was the line of scrimmage

Like two old uncles that just lost in spades :russ:

Aw shyt nephew you got me!
kima-bunk.gif