Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Mike was right about offense being more important than defense in regards to winning chips

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Two shows in....the biggest takeaway....when it was Shay and Skip...the talking point was how often Unc said "Skip" every show. Count how many times every one says "Mike" two fukking shows in...

I think Skip found the right cast, although at times, you can see in his face, how much he's hating to not be able to just UNLEASH...but if they all get their chemistry right...this will be my go to show come the start of the football season.

Skip did it again, niccas! :skip:
skipb.jpg

Skip holding in "IT'S MY TURN!!!"

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I like that Skip has taken a step back and let the others cook.

First two shows have been very entertaining.

I think those that are expecting another Skip and Shannon are going to be disappointed. The change in format has been refreshing.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I think they need a bigger desk. Also, they're talking over each other a bit too often -- it's still early though.

Has Shannon been on first take yet?
This, I tried watching a few segments same ol topics and too much yelling over eachother. And the set looks small. Cam and Mase got the juice now ⏸️