Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
FIXED :laff:

@yardman can you edit your gif with Skips Head instead of Mike's? :russ:

ivhHy8V.gif
:laff:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The sad fact is richard is 10000000% right. You can argue playing CB is the single hardest thing to do in all of sports
Especially in today nfl. You can’t touch nikkas or it’s a flag. It’s a thankless position, I played safety that’s a shyt ton better than corner

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
This ain't it brehs. I think this will get old fast. They need more organization, and ultimately I feel like that is too many people at the desk at one time for the entire show.

They need to throw in some segments to break up the monotony like "Stephen As List" and "Nick's Tiers" etc..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You put mahomes in the SEC, he winning. You'll see when Texas and Oklahoma join. I can't imagine Georgia being able to dodge both Texas and Alabama year end, year out.
You know the SEC is tougher than the Big 12 right? :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
So swap lsu joe and tech pat does tech win the natty and lsu goes 6-6 or whatever?
Hard to say tbh, Because Burrow in 2018 and Burrow post 2019 are two completely different players. Like that nicca started taking the limitless pill that offseason or something :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You know the SEC is tougher than the Big 12 right? :dahell:
You put a good qb on a good team, they gonna beat other good teams, sec know for having shytty qbs, not a commentary on which conference is better

Silkk

Daps
You put a good qb on a good team, they gonna beat other good teams, sec know for having shytty qbs, not a commentary on which conference is better
He couldn’t even lift his team higher than 5 wins his last year :dahell:

And I don’t want to hear about it being the team when we’ve seen VY, Deshaun, Lamar, RG3, etc. make a clear difference in the W/L column

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
He couldn’t even lift his team higher than 5 wins his last year :dahell:

And I don’t want to hear about it being the team when we’ve seen VY, Deshaun, Lamar, RG3, etc. make a clear difference in the W/L column
What's the point of me responding then...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just wanted to say, this is kinda dope.
As a 90s football fan this is like the Avengers getting together.

Crazy how things worked out like a trade for unc shay vs these 3.

I think it’s welcome change for all involved.

It’s especially cool to see fox sports stand behind Irving despite that cac bytch trying to fukk his life up :smh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That video of skip basically sitting in the corner while they all argue and skip realizes he isn’t the show any more got me on the floor :dead:
Maybe that's the next evolution of this sh*t. Play moderator/referee for the next few years, let everyone else go off, and continue to collect paychecks. I think one of these dudes needs to be let go -too crowded. And I'm wondering what are they going to do once basketball season starts.