Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He insinuated that other shows on air this morning are trying to emulate what FT is doing and that he will talk more about it on his podcast.

I tried to find the exact clip, but it hasn't been posted yet, but even SAS and Orlovsky knew what he was referring to.
It looks more like First Things First to me.

I'm gonna chalk this up as an L. This isn't all that good. FTF works but this is just a bunch of people yelling around a table. There are too many "personalities" there. People not willing to cede the floor to someone else. FTF doesn't have that problem. Skip also doesn't even seem necessary.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Real estate? :dead: does he have previous experience or something that you know of?
They gonna rob him without a gun, they gonna send some long Island Italian housewives looking like Bethenny Frankle using big words and shiet and by the time he realized he been taken to the cleaners, 7.5 million gonna be gone.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Shannon tried to be professional…Mike and Sherm pretty much have CTE. Keyshawn more like Shannon
:dead:

michael-irvin-ahahahaha.gif