Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn’t be wild if it was their own YouTube show, but that he convinced FS1 to hire him is :mjlol:

He must be doing it on a charitable basis.

But Wayne is super professional sounding when he’s on sc and shyt like that

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess Wayne is the right nikka

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lil Wayne segments were always TERRIBLE when he would end up doing it with Shannon. Came off extremely uninformed, talking voice was horrible, sounded like he just woke up or been out all night on a bender.

Part of Shannon's charm was that he created a unique character that was energetic with catchphrases and viral moments. Lil Wayne literally has a frog voice with no energy...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lil Wayne segments were always TERRIBLE when he would end up doing it with Shannon. Came off extremely uninformed, talking voice was horrible, sounded like he just woke up or been out all night on a bender.

Part of Shannon's charm was that he created a unique character that was energetic with catchphrases and viral moments. Lil Wayne literally has a frog voice with no energy...
Shannon is irreplaceable

The show will never be the same and it will eventually be canceled

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fs1 and Skip need to just have Nick Wright do it. I know the dynamic of the show is cac vs breh, but Nick fits in too easily. He's a Bron Stan; Luca stan, and Mahomes stan, all he needs to do is fake hate the Cowboys. If you watch "First Things First", you'll see that Wright is a great troll.

I don't think Nick wants to move to LA(especially since you'd have to get up 4am.pst and his wife has a business in NYC), but I think him being remote in NYC while Skip in studio could work. What yall think? Yall think a Skip Nick duo could work, and Nick never in studio?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fs1 and Skip need to just have Nick Wright do it. I know the dynamic of the show is cac vs breh, but Nick fits in too easily. He's a Bron Stan; Luca stan, and Mahomes stan, all he needs to do is fake hate the Cowboys. If you watch "First Things First", you'll see that Wright is a great troll.

I don't think Nick wants to move to LA(especially since you'd have to get up 4am.pst and his wife has a business in NYC), but I think him being remote in NYC while Skip in studio could work. What yall think? Yall think a Skip Nick duo could work, and Nick never in studio?
Regardless of where his dikk go Nick ain’t got a black bone in his body