Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Richard Sherman is perfect, if not Sherman the only other person would be Whitlock who can bring in views.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Fs1 and Skip need to just have Nick Wright do it. I know the dynamic of the show is cac vs breh, but Nick fits in too easily. He's a Bron Stan; Luca stan, and Mahomes stan, all he needs to do is fake hate the Cowboys. If you watch "First Things First", you'll see that Wright is a great troll.

I don't think Nick wants to move to LA(especially since you'd have to get up 4am.pst and his wife has a business in NYC), but I think him being remote in NYC while Skip in studio could work. What yall think? Yall think a Skip Nick duo could work, and Nick never in studio?
Nah, I almost always skipped the show when Shannon was remote. Doesn’t have the same effect and the timing was off. That can work with a moderator but full time remote for one of the host? Can’t see it.

Not only that, I don’t think Nick would fit with Skip.

He works much better with Broussard and Wildes on FTF and that show seems to have hits stride in the afternoon slot.

Nick with his Mahomes love and Skip with his Brady love. Same shyt when it comes to Lebron and MJ.

It would be a worse version of what Skip did with Shannon.

And the final point is Skip having final say on everything.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
There’s too many trolls in the industry for skip to matter anymore. What made him popular was people hate watched Skip but that method is old and won’t work. In the mid 2000s people were still new to the concept of trolling but now it’s like playing on a PS2. Skip can’t switch up his style anymore,

Sounds good, but Skip has a big fanbase and is at the cream of the top in what he does

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah, I almost always skipped the show when Shannon was remote. Doesn’t have the same effect and the timing was off. That can work with a moderator but full time remote for one of the host? Can’t see it.

Not only that, I don’t think Nick would fit with Skip.

He works much better with Broussard and Wildes on FTF and that show seems to have hits stride in the afternoon slot.

Nick with his Mahomes love and Skip with his Brady love. Same shyt when it comes to Lebron and MJ.

It would be a worse version of what Skip did with Shannon.

And the final point is Skip having final say on everything.

I hear you, Richard Sherman is a great choice. He smart, so his trolling would be more subtle than Shannon's

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Richard is easily forgotten but he was one of the best personalities in the last 20 years of sports and he's smart. Shannon was an all star so I'll give Richard time to grow

I understand what you mean but I don't see how you can be one of "the best personalities" but be easily forgotten.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
50-100 episodes a year isn't a lot at all and doesn't really solve their problem, so who are they going to get to fill in the rest of the time?
Sherman is a great personality and NFL is the biggest draw but he's not suited for the year-round LeBron talk :manny:

My guess is they're trying to get a former NBA player with ties to Bron. Skip needs to make a call to Chris Bosh and send him to Rob Parker's debate camp before the season starts :lolbron: