Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Gave a special shoutout to his stylist, I see. "Uncle Shay what you need from me? I said I need loyalty and I need honesty. You said Uncle Shay I'm gonna ride til the wheels fall off, and when the wheels fall off I'm gonna walk with you."

That's the kind of #unbreakablebond you've got to have with the person who picks out your church suits.

:wow::wow::wow:

Sharpe is a masculine, traditional ex-athlete. That stylist is the person who connected him into the Hollywood circle of decision makers, so he was able to branch out and do other things. And leave the show on his own terms.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Gave a special shoutout to his stylist, I see. "Uncle Shay what you need from me? I said I need loyalty and I need honesty. You said Uncle Shay I'm gonna ride til the wheels fall off, and when the wheels fall off I'm gonna walk with you."

That's the kind of #unbreakablebond you've got to have with the person who picks out your church suits.

:russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was this incident that pushed Shannon over the edge. Shannon was sharing the personal story about his brother getting hurt. Skip was so full of shyt saying nobody had a problem with his tweet.

Damn Shannon does sure talk about his brother getting hurt alot.

Skip was a hoe for that

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Don't know about DAT one breh, she got a strong face.

UoxPUEx.jpg

P3l5fN2.jpg
:mjpls:

Made by a trolling cac shytting on Shannon daughter.

I bet that shyt was posted on 4klan

:camby:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:

Made by a trolling cac shytting on Shannon daughter.

I bet that shyt was posted on 4klan

:camby:
Do y'all get a free coli cookie every time y'all type the word "Cac" ?

I love my beautiful black sistas, Shawty just ain't for me.

If that's your type have at it.

I like women Caryn Ward, Elise Neal, Kaye Singleton, Melissa De Sousa, Sanaa Lathan ect

They have a soft look to them. When I wake up next to my shawty I want to be In love, not feeling like I have to punch my chick to make her fix me some breakfast.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

snap-sassy.gif

:dame:

Half A $

Pro
Daps

Said the shyt in front of his own daughter :picard:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Objectively, “Hollywood” wasn’t even living in California, didn’t have any clients, and was generally known as the guy who outed an NFL player (Kerry Rhodes) when Shannon hired him.

It’s more than reasonable to assume there’s something…odd about their relationship. Hollywood hanging on his hip like a pistol everywhere he goes, taking pictures and videos of Shannon’s ass (pause) etc are all signals for something…different.

When you look at the other men hired to work for him recently (do your research at your own risk :dame: ), it becomes quite clear there’s some non-Harlem business afoot.

Last edited: