Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Shady has energy and demonstrative at times. That's half the battle.

But you gotta fact check skip and make sure your facts are on point.
Shady don't know WTF he talking about. Shannon can balance between being a funny meme, and actually a be a voice on tough issues

I've already heard Shady on "Speak".... He ain't got it

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shady would make the show the unwatchable. Its no fun watching Skip destroy his competition. You need someone who can put up a fight.
If it does end up being Shady, not really sure how good the show will be. From the sample size I've seen from him paired with Joi/Acho. He's very cringe, not really articulate, and I don't think he can hold his own against skip's trolling.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It wouldn't surprise me if Shannon does go to ESPN, he does the Mad Dog route of appearing only one day a week as anything else and ESPN is going to expect him to show up on multiple shows daily like other talents do.

He'd still be living on the West Coast with access to celebs for his podcast. If he did radio, then he'd have to make the move to NY just like Keyshawn had to do.
Keyshawn stays in LA. He’s probably in NY once or twice a month during the NFL season but offseason he’s rarely in the studio with Max and Jay. He does the radio show from ESPN LA it seems. If Mike Irvin is back on FT Mondays, I could see Shannon flying in Thursday or Friday to do FT, NFL Live in preparation for this weeks NFL games and doing a weekly zoom hit with Pat Mcafee on Mondays to start.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Shady has energy and demonstrative at times. That's half the battle.

But you gotta fact check skip and make sure your facts are on point.

Before I stopped watching Speak I used to not be entertained or think he was good.

Even though I hate both teams I might check it out when Eagles play the Cowboys.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Keyshawn stays in LA. He’s probably in NY once or twice a month during the NFL season but offseason he’s rarely in the studio with Max and Jay. He does the radio show from ESPN LA it seems. If Mike Irvin is back on FT Mondays, I could see Shannon flying in Thursday or Friday to do FT, NFL Live in preparation for this weeks NFL games and doing a weekly zoom hit with Pat Mcafee on Mondays to start.
They've mentioned Irvin on more than one occasion since the situation happened, so I'm imagining that he'll probably be back next season depending on whether the situation is resolved or not.

They have too many NFL guys as it is, so I could see a lot of them getting the boot and then Shannon filling in some of those slots if he's willing to do it. I just remember him talking about how much he loves living on the West Coast and isn't too keen on giving it up.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should get joe budden on with skip for ultimate fukkery
Show wouldnt make it out the opening as joey would want pump it up to be the intro song

Joey " Skip i want to do the intro song."

Skip "Over lil wayne, one of the 5 greatest rappers ever?? Are you kidding me. Who are you." "Your just jealous you had to stop rapping at 31 and become a podder."

Joe "I have a gold album, i'm one of them." "See what you do skip is you take a personal shot at me everytime i question lil wayne."

Jen *mumbles* "Here we go again."

Skip :skip:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
His daughter at the 7 minute mark:whoo:
Don't know about DAT one breh, she got a strong face.

UoxPUEx.jpg

P3l5fN2.jpg