Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
shannon-sharpe-kids.webp
His son looks just like Sterling :wow:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Shady don't know WTF he talking about. Shannon can balance between being a funny meme, and actually a be a voice on tough issues

I've already heard Shady on "Speak".... He ain't got it

Before I stopped watching Speak I used to not be entertained or think he was good.

Even though I hate both teams I might check it out when Eagles play the Cowboys.

Shannon had to level up over time. He fumbling the half time report stuttering, messing up names and tripping over words often on CBS.

Maybe Shady can level up as well...

Last edited:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
The whole Cowboys lover/supporter vs Cowboys hater/troll has been getting old on all these shows, but they just want lazy clicks. You know that's the main reason they're going to have him on there, and the topics will be even worse than they are now because he has no range.
Someone like Housh would be better. Or even bring back Cris Carter.

Cris Carter is well established on tv debate wise and will cross lines here and there....Cris wouldn't be happy to be there. Cris was thriving at ESPN while skip was treading water until skip jumped on Tebow Time and brought in Stephen A.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Because we're very gracious people, unlike some others. I'll chalk it up to Shannon's personality, he's just a thankful dude. HOWEVER, the conditioning we were taught will have some of us going overboard like you mentioned. It's a weird behavior we have at times. Nothing wrong with acknowledging who threw you the alley oop, without groveling. Your point is valid.
And I love that about us