Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know about DAT one breh, she got a strong face.

UoxPUEx.jpg

P3l5fN2.jpg

What that mouth do:takedat::takedat::takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why do we have black people or hell even people as general feel like we owe people the world just because they gave us an opportunity? without Shannon we would be seeing skip on some youtube show instead of fs1.

I think Shannon was just being emotional because its his last day and he mostly enjoyed the work. I wouldn’t read too much into it on some “Why do BLACK PEOPLE do this and that” like Shannon is a representation of every black man who ever lived.

If Shannon felt like he “owed” Skip he woulda stayed in his contract and been miserable while Skip annoyed and dismissed him every other episode. Obviously Shannon didn’t feel like he owed Skip much of anything which is why he negotiated the buy out and now is off to do whatever makes HIM happy.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hear you....

...but Shannon was basically at a demanding corporate gig similar to what I work. Its just funny hearing him talk like he was at war or playing football. The sentiment I get...i just found the verbiage weird.
He's a football player....

That mindset remains for him

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gave a special shoutout to his stylist, I see. "Uncle Shay what you need from me? I said I need loyalty and I need honesty. You said Uncle Shay I'm gonna ride til the wheels fall off, and when the wheels fall off I'm gonna walk with you."

That's the kind of #unbreakablebond you've got to have with the person who picks out your church suits.

:wow::wow::wow:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I think Shannon was just being emotional because its his last day and he mostly enjoyed the work. I wouldn’t read too much into it on some “Why do BLACK PEOPLE do this and that” like Shannon is a representation of every black man who ever lived.

If Shannon felt like he “owed” Skip he woulda stayed in his contract and been miserable while Skip annoyed and dismissed him every other episode. Obviously Shannon didn’t feel like he owed Skip much of anything which is why he negotiated the buy out and now is off to do whatever makes HIM happy.
:bustback:Fire/ Perfect response

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shady has energy and demonstrative at times. That's half the battle.

But you gotta fact check skip and make sure your facts are on point.
The whole Cowboys lover/supporter vs Cowboys hater/troll has been getting old on all these shows, but they just want lazy clicks. You know that's the main reason they're going to have him on there, and the topics will be even worse than they are now because he has no range.
Someone like Housh would be better. Or even bring back Cris Carter.